zoetrope

  • Andrew Sydlik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 12:10 PM
      Does anyone know how to get a hold of "Zoetrope," a short film by
      Charles Deaux that is supposed to be an adaptation of "In the Penal
      Colony"?
    • nicoleh7
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28 6:19 AM
        --- In kafka-list@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Sydlik"
        <putrescent_stench@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know how to get a hold of "Zoetrope," a short film by
        > Charles Deaux that is supposed to be an adaptation of "In the Penal
        > Colony"?

        Hi,

        Hope this info could be of some help :

        this is the site of the company that produces Charlie Deaux's films :

        http://www.comindustries.com

        2 sites about the music of the film - seems you can see the trailer
        or something :

        http://www.nextera.cz/nosice/2014.html

        http://www.lustmord.com/discography.html

        If the links don't work, let me know.