Re: [kafka-list] Kafka reading Förster

  • Cady godess
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      Is there no first name? There was an EM Forster around
      the time of Kafka although a little later. Kafka could
      have easily read him I believe. He is a part of the
      Bloonsbury group as was Virginia Woolf.

      --- John Yossarian <iloveyossarian@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > In a diary entry and a letter to Felice Bauer, Kafka
      > mentions someone named F�rster, who wanted school
      > social relationships taught in school. Does anybody
      > know who this F�rster is? What he's published?
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Hannah

      Listen to the MUSTN'TS child, Listen to the DONT's
      Listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
      Listen to the NEVER HAVES, then Listen close to me
      ANYTHING can happen child, ANYTHING can be

      http://mail.yahoo.com