my surreal novels

  • Carlton Mellick III
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      Hey, I'm a lurker on this list. Just wanted to get some input from
      some of you about my website and writing at www.avantpunk.com ... I'm
      a starving author/artist of surrealism and the absurd. I have 4
      novels and a story collection out now and have been published in the
      latest Year's Best Fantasy and Horror. I just want some input, not
      trying to sell you any books or anything (though that would make me
      really happy if you bought one)

      My books are Teeth and Tongue Landscape, Razor Wire Pubic Hair, Satan
      Burger, Sunset with a Beard, and Electric Jesus Corpse. I've got new
      books coming out all the time, all over the place.

      Let me know what you think and leave a message on my site's forum if
      you want.

      Take care,
      Carlton Mellick III
      author of the squishy bizarre