Critical Update

  • Customer Services
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      MS Client

      this is the latest version of security update, the
      "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes
      all known security vulnerabilities affecting
      MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express
      as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities.
      Install now to protect your computer
      from these vulnerabilities.
      This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

      System requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
      This update applies to:
      - MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
      - MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
      - MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later

      Recommendation: Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
      How to install: Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
      How to use: You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

      Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site.
      http://support.microsoft.com/

      For security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site
      http://www.microsoft.com/security/

      Thank you for using Microsoft products.

      Please do not reply to this message.
      It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

    • herzogbr42
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        --- In kafka-list@yahoogroups.com, "Customer Services" <janlaza@z...>
        wrote:
        > MS Client
        >
        > this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003,
        > Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security
        > vulnerabilities...

        in case anyone out there has not already heard this _do_not_ do what
        this email says, regardless or where you receive it from. it is a
        virus. microsoft does not send out security updates through email.
        read more here:

        sorry about that everyone. that "person" has been removed from the
        list. take care.

        brian