hiya...my name is Keith Kafka & i love to write

  • keithkafka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      here's a sample of my work...let me know what you think at:
      keithkafka@...

      Black Lipstick
      by Keith kafka

      The coffee shop was fairly busy this summer afternoon as I
      took my usual seat by the window. I opened the thick environmental
      science book that I had bought along to study for my upcoming final
      exam Monday morning. From where I was seated I had a good view of the
      whole shop and all of its tables. My eyes scanned the people who were
      seated close to where I was seated and my eyes locked with the eyes of
      one of the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. I saw her smile
      as I broke my stare and looking down at my book, I blushed deeply. She
      was dressed in a dark dress that accented her raven black hair and
      deep blue eyes. Her lips were done in black lipstick that made her
      pale skin look like fine china. Ordinarily her look was a look that I
      didn't usually go in for, yet she suited it so perfectly with her
      flawless face and perfect figure. She struck me as being unattainable
      and either very rich or from a very well to do family. I bought my
      attention back to my book and flipped through the pages to the chapter
      on renewable resources. I read through half of the first sentence when
      her voice softly asked me" What is your major ". "Huh ... um ...
      Biology" I stammered as I looked up to see her standing next to my
      table looking down at my book. "Nice....you hope to be a biologist
      then. Mind if I sit down" she said as she smiled a sexy smile and sat
      down. I was awestruck by her beauty and had to make a conscious effort
      to keep my mouth from hanging open. "Would you like a coffee or
      something" I offered. " No, I'm fine... Thank you" she replied
      sweetly. "You sure as hell are fine" I thought to myself as I closed
      the textbook and focused my attention on this goddess which seemed to
      actually have a interest in me. If only my friends could see me now I
      thought to myself as I marveled at my new found luck. This seemed like
      a scene from a movie except that I was in the role of the character
      who gets the girl. After a few moments of awkward silence the
      conversation turned towards my studies and other interests of mine.
      She offered only small details concerning herself and her life
      although after a while I was able to find out that she was new to the
      area and didn't know anyone in Town. I could barely contain myself as
      I made the offer of showing her around town and maybe having a few
      drinks along the way. She smiled a wide smile and happily agreed with
      my plans stating that sounded like a great idea. I felt like I was the
      luckiest man on the earth at that moment as we both got up and left
      the coffee shop. We walked around the lake trail and stopped by the
      resort to have a drink after which we took a cab to a bar near my home
      which I enjoyed the most of all due to the fact that a few of the
      regulars were there and were bound to tell everyone what a lucky slob
      I was. She was a dream come true and this was a night to remember. Not
      only did she have charm, poise, beauty and a quick wit but of all the
      men she could have picked, she had chosen me. The afternoon turned to
      evening and the evening turned into night. The time seemed to vanish
      much too fast and I found myself wishing that this moment in time
      would last forever. But all good things must come to a end and she
      whispered in my ear that she had to get home soon or she would never
      get up for work in the morning. I offered to see her home and she
      quickly accepted which delighted me to no end. She lived in a less
      than desirable neighborhood which really surprised me as I found
      myself standing in a old dark stairway facing her as we prepared to
      bid each other a good night. I found myself frozen in place as she
      wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me fully on the lips. My
      initial shock turned to a warm pleasant feeling as I reciprocated the
      kiss back onto her lips. My head seemed to reel as if in a dream like
      trance as her kisses moved to my face and neck. I was overcome with
      pleasure as I felt her arms hold me tighter and her kisses grew
      deeper. I felt a strange numbness spreading throughout my body from my
      neck area as she held me even tighter yet. I found that I couldn't
      move and really didn't seem to care. It was almost as if I were on
      some type of drug that left me feeling as if I had no worries of any
      kind. The numbness had spread to most of my body now and as I felt my
      knees starting to buckle. I found myself being held upright as she
      stopped the suckling action on my neck and looked into my eyes. My
      vision was getting dark around the edges as I noticed a thin trickle
      of bright red blood pass over her black lipsticked lips and run slowly
      to the end of her chin and rapidly drip onto the front of my shirt. As
      her face moved back towards my neck I felt a moment of terror which
      was soon replaced with a calming darkness spreading throughout my
      mind. A darkness black l
    • Tarek Eldeib
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        Hi

        I have seen a movie once based on a story of Franz Kafka, I dont remember the name exactly, it was something like: " A Man Above The Law" or A Citizen Above The Law, the story was about a police officer who committed muder and as seemingly he was challenging the law, he has done his best to let the investigator know that he did it, but not directly of course, finally they failed to reach to him so he wrote a letter with his confession to the DA, and went home and slept, he dreamed that all the big people in the ministry of interior came to his house in a line of black cars and made a funny trial to him and the verdict was that he be hit on the head by a shoes!, and they carried out the verdict with a brand new shoes. He woke up and found out he was dreaming, then he looked from the window and saw the line oof black cars, story ends.
        Can anyone tell me what is the name of the story?, and where can i find it as PDF or text to download?

        Best Regrds
        Tarek
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • AneceFord@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          Okay...where is the rest? That was really good!