8Re: Wake Up

  • missy5555uk@yahoo.co.uk
    Oct 15, 2001
      Hello Dan,

      I've just joined this list, so I thought I'd pipe up and let you know
      that you have my support!. I started out by reading kafka's 'letters to
      felice', and i was totaly blown away by them. It made me wonder what
      their relationship would have been like, if they had been alive today
      with the joy of email...

      anyway there's my thought for the day!
      missyx