68This is shocking... Try this!! Please read!!

  • navarrojuancho
    Mar 13, 2003
      MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE, HONESTY AND PATIENCE...Above all else FOCUS!

      Please follow the EXACT instructions and you will be rewarded. I
      found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A little while
      back, I was browsing through news groups and e-mails just like you
      are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you can
      make thousand of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
      of $6.00. So I thought, "yeah right, this must be a scam," but like
      most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
      you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in the
      article. You then place your own name and address on the bottom of
      the list and post the article in at least 200 news groups. {There are
      thousands}. No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
      talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
      figured, "What have I got to lose; except six stamps and $6.00 right,
      right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00.

      WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started getting money in
      the mail I was in awe. I figured it would end soon, but the money
      just kept coming in. In my first week I made about $31.00. By the end
      of the second week I had made a total of more than five hundred
      dollars. In the third week I had considerably more than the previous
      week, nearly two thousand, and it is still growing! This is my fourth
      week and I have made a few thousand more and it is still coming
      rapidly. It is certainly worth the six-dollar investment and six
      stamps, believe it or not I have spent more on lottery with no
      returns. Let me explain how this works and most important, why it
      works.....Also, make sure you print this article out NOW, so you can
      get the information.

      STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the information you
      need off of it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
      exactly you will start making more money than you thought possible by
      doing something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire message
      carefully, and follow the simple directions and watch the money come
      in. It is easy, It is legal, and your investment is only $6.00 plus
      postage. Important: This is not a rip-off, it is decent, it is legal;
      and it virtually without risk– it really works! If all of the
      following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and 50-thousand-
      dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become a part of the Mail Order business.
      You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
      corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
      this money made from the mailing lists is secondary to income which
      is made from people like you and me asking to be included on that
      list.

      Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success:

      Get six (6) separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
      piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six (6)
      U.S.1.00 bills and place One inside of Each of the six pieces of
      paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
      thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and
      seal them with the dollar bill enclosed. You now should have six
      sealed envelopes each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase
      with your name and address written thereon [don't forget to enclose
      the $1.00]. What you are doing is creating a service–THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
      paying for it. Clearly, I was a little skeptical and a little worried
      about the legal aspects of it all. Therefore, I checked it out with
      the U.S. Postal Service (1-800-275-8777) and they confirmed that it
      is indeed legal.

      Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

      [1] Hussain
      103 Village Drive Avenel
      NJ 07001, USA

      [2] Tyaisha King
      2588 Hatteras Circle
      Waldorf, Maryland 20601

      [3] Chris Muller
      PO Box 235
      Lodi, NJ 07644

      [4] David Tran
      363 Spring Garden
      Montreal PQ
      Canada H9B 1S9

      [5] Dustin Hilton
      3620 Dahlia
      Grand Prairie, TX. 75052

      [6] Juan Jose Navarro
      Rio Atuel 1112
      Bahía Blanca 8000
      Argentina

      Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
      names up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME
      as number 6 on the list.

      Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
      the original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least
      200 news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you
      need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
      make! This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title
      18 Section 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of
      these directions for yourself and whenever you need money you can
      reuse it again.

      Please Remember: That this program remains successful because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity,
      the program will continue and the money that so many others have
      received will come your way.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
      This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. Also, it is a
      good practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to avoid the risk
      of mail theft. So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
      carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
      participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
      will be moved up the list geometrically so that when your name
      reaches the #1 position you will be receiving Thousand of Dollars in
      Cash! What an opportunity for only six-dollars ($6) one-dollar ($!)
      for each of the six people listed above. Send it now, add your own
      name to the list and you are in business.

      Directions on How To Post To News Groups:

      You do not need to retype this letter to do your own posting. Simply
      put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor
      to the bottom of this document, and select copy from the edit menu.
      This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Open a
      blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
      page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the
      letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the list.
      Save your new notepad file as a text File, if you want to do your
      posting in different settings, you will always have this file to go
      back to. Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
      various new groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions). Visit these message boards and post this article as a
      new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
      paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the
      header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings
      in a particular group, click the post message button. You are
      finished You have finished your first posting. Congratulations!

      THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and post away,
      after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
      news group.

      ***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE!*** IT IS A MOST FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. "That's It"
      You will begin receiving money from around the world within days. You
      may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the heavy volume of
      mail you will be receiving. If you wish to remain anonymous you can
      adopt another name to use, if it agreeable with the postman to
      deliver the mail. MAKE CERTAIN THAT ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. Now
      the Why part: Assume for example you get a 7.5% return, which is very
      conservative.

      Please view the following estimated breakdowns

      Estimated breakdowns: When you mail 200 letters, 15 people will send
      you $1.00 Those 15 mail out 200 letters, 225 people will mail you
      $1.00 Those 225 mail out 200 letters, 3,375 people will mail you
      $1.00 Those 3,375 mail out 200 letters, 50,625 people will mail you
      $1.00 Those 50,625 mail out 200 letters, 759,375 people will mail you
      $1.00 By now your name has dropped off the list, but so far you have
      received at least $759,375. With an original investment of only $6.00
      [plus postage]. AMAZING!

      When your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest posting
      in the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
      putting you name at number six [6] again. And start posting again.
      You have to remember and realize that thousands of people all over
      the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles every
      day, JUST LIKE YOU right now. So you can get $6.00 and see if it
      really works. People have said, "What if the plan is played out and
      no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
      happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining
      every day and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20 to 50-
      thousand new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining the
      actual Internet.

      Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will really work.

      Sincerely, Your friend.

      Juanchi