317Re: Kafka film:

  • estrataproductions
    Oct 11, 2009
      Hello Monique,

      Yes you are thinking along the very same lines we are. I would like to post out a Presentation DVD we have made up (they will be ready in November), in it is a detailed outlook of what we are planning to do along woth some test shooting we have already completed.
      If you are interested please send me a contact address here: info@...
      I visited your site and really like your music and would definately like ot discuss more with you at a later date.
      Thanks

      -Shaun