      From: anggiea pracasti <an99iea@...>
      Subject: Re: [kafka-list] Help from Indonesia
      To: nightintherosegarden@...
      Cc: kafka-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:58 PM

      Well, i have the hard copy but i need the soft copy to make some quotations which support my analysis of these great stories. I mean i wanna share & discuss for those ever reading these stories before me...since my English is not quite fluent & the interpretation can be personal, right...thank you.
      Looking forward to hearing soon
      From: Anggiea Pracasti Adriningrum <an99iea@yahoo. com>

      Subject: [kafka-list] Help from Indonesia

      To: kafka-list@yahoogro ups.com

      Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 10:19 AM

      Dear all,

      It's a great thing for me to join and communicate with this group. My

      leacturer ask me to analyze the theme, character and plot of Kafka'

      short story called the Funeral and the married couple.

      Is there anyone can help me doing my assignment and send me the soft

      copies also?