184Re: [kafka-list] Hi

  • brianhho@tmail.com
    Sep 13, 2004
      Thanks for the great information and advice!
      I hope in the future there will be more English translations available.
      Regarding the play.. Gregor was unfortunately shown...but the appearance
      of the insect was left to our imagination. Not a bad bit of acting by
      the guy who played Gregor... There were a couple beautiful flash back
      scenes showing Gregor remembering his life when he was not an insect.
      But there was not enough of Gregor's painful internal dialogue (just my
      opinion, of course).