108Re: A Bug's Life?

  • post_erunkowy
    Jun 22, 2003
      Hello! I'm also new to the group. I think Kafka writes his stories
      quite clear in a very, very simple way. His language doesn't
      consist many decorations. The sentences are short and accurate.
      You don't have to strainghten your mind to know exactly what is
      happening, but... you'll never know WHY it is happening!!!
      BUT I wouldn't compare Kafka's works to any "modern art" piece.
      I'd rather say it's more like a precise scale drawing of an unknown
      building (maybe a castle, but who knows)...
      Regards!
      Tomek

      nevertheless I'm his great fan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic