New Class starts tonight

  • JLaValleJ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear Kadampa Center,

      A new Monday night class starts tonight - "Death and Dying". We will spend
      the 5 Mondays in July studying, discussing and meditating on how to use
      awareness of death and the dying process to have a more meaningful, happy
      life. We will learn how to prepare for our own deaths and how to help others
      who are dying. Over time, these practices can help us lead our lives with as
      few regrets as possible so we can die in peace and help others to do the
      same. Eventually, we can overcome our fear of death and actually come to see
      it as a profound opportunity for spiritual awakening.

      Please join us if you can.

      In August there will be no Monday night classes.

      Warmly,
      Julie