Re: Fwd: Hola friend.

  • onny nurrahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012

      I hope you are doing well. I wanted to tell you about a great job opportunity in locality.
      We have had many of our members take this opportunity & I am getting lots of great success stories.

      The local newspaper has story featuring one of our clients, Kelly Richards. It will also you all you all the important information you need to get started.
      The link is http://mrfranchise.com.br/artistcome/Jonathan_Spencer68/?a=200673&s=dprocessing and I believe the article will be on the hone page until tomorrow.

      Kind regards,