A million people anxious to send you $6 each!

  • Ilan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
      A million people anxious to send you $6 each!
      That's $6 Million dollars that's just waiting for you!
      This website very effectively sells itself, and you could own one for just $7.99!
      You will get immediate results... paid directly to your PayPal account.
      For all the details, visit website at:

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • EgoldClub
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        A million people anxious to send you $6 each!
        That's $6 Million dollars that's just waiting for you!
        This website very effectively sells itself, and you could own one for just $7.99!
        You will get immediate results... paid directly to your PayPal account.
        For all the details, visit website at:

        http://tinyurl.com/yeuvu3j

        ===============================
        INVESTMENT GROUP PAYING 2% - 5% INTEREST DAILY PROOF!
        RECEIVE 2% - 5% INTEREST DAILY. THE PROOF IS THERE RECEIVE CASH DAILY!
        OUR COMPANY INVESTS IN REAL ESTATE, FOREX, GOLD, SILVER, CURRENCY, BONDS, AND STOCKS. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT http://www.anygoldforex.com/

          Message 4 of 5 , May 22, 2010
            A million people anxious to send you $6 each!
            That's $6 Million dollars that's just waiting for you!
            This website very effectively sells itself, and you could own one for just $7.99!
            You will get immediate results... paid directly to your PayPal account.
            For all the details, visit website at:

            http://tinyurl.com/yeuvu3j

            Would You Risk $9.95* for 1 Mo, To Get
            Comp Plan/Benefits/Residual Income!!!
            http://tinyurl.com/32tbv2q

            =============================
            FREE marketing and advertising
            http://tinyurl.com/39etvqx

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
              A million people anxious to send you $6 each!
              That's $6 Million dollars that's just waiting for you!
              This website very effectively sells itself, and you could own one for just $7.99!
              You will get immediate results... paid directly to your PayPal account.
              For all the details, visit website at:

              http://tinyurl.com/yeuvu3j

              **Retire in 24 Months** Did you make $100k per month in the last
              six to twelve months? No? Here's the perfect ground floor opportunity for you.
              Get positioned ASAP.See the video, then decide.http://tinyurl.com/2c8tszj