81Fwd: Somali organisations/companies based in UAE/Arab world

  • Sahro Ahmed
    Feb 15, 2010
      ASC all,

      I was wondering if you could perhaps kindly share some of your connections/networks/contacts with me.
      I am looking for the profiles of Somali organisations (businesses, consultancy firms/ based in/actively working in UAE or in the Arab world;
      I am looking for the names of the organisations, kind of work they do, contact details such as websites/email adds/etc.
      I would like to make an inventory of Somali organisations and their profiles and capture that in a database.

      So, do you know of any Somali organisations based in the Arab world? If you do, kindly email me through my personal email add.

      Many thanks and i wish you all a productive day whereever you are whatever you are doing!

      Much khayr, Sah

      --
      Kind regards,
      Sahro Ahmed Koshin