Re: [k_p_system] Re: Where this market will go

  • yogesh atgur
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012

      Dear Sunilji,

      This means it is only effect of  Venus in pisces and not Retrograde Saturn. Pls  clarify.

      With Regards,

      Yogesh Atgur

      Mumbai.
      Mob:-+91 9421468468

      From: adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@...>
      Subject: [k_p_system] QUIZ 30 - MY ANALYSIS AND VIEWS - by ADITH [1 Attachment]
      To: k_p_system@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 11:29 PM

      Dear Friends,

      I have attached herewith the Analysis and my Views on the Quiz 30.

      I have openly furnished my views and points. I might have repeated same points many times.
      I have given my analysis in the form of Tree structure so that it could explain many points at a time.

      It is up to the readers to take it or not to take it.

      But I humbly request you to try to follow such method slowly which would open a big door to you.

      I know I am too far to teach others and to reach the Accuracy level. But I want to make sure that I am on the Right Path. Hope I am.!

      Good Luck!

      Thanks and Regards
      Adith

    • G.S.Malhi
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19, 2012
        Dear Mr.Paul,
        Good,How much it can fall from march 1st ?
        When bulls will again enter market ?
        Regards
        Malhi
      • sunilg
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2012
          dear yogesh,
          retrogression is not considered my me for predicting
          market rise/fall.but i check Mercury and Jupiter significations
          thanks
          -sunil gondhalekar

          --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, yogesh atgur <yogesh_atgur@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sunilji,
          >
          > This means it is only effect of  Venus in pisces and not Retrograde Saturn. Pls  clarify.
          >

          > With Regards,
          >
          > Yogesh Atgur
          >
          > Mumbai.
          > Mob:-+91 9421468468

        • sunil paul
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2012
            As you all know Venus , mars , sun are considered bullish planets so are their signs like Taurus, libra Scorpio areis Leo Jupiter and Saturn are slow sotheir impact remain slow on the market Jupiter by nature increases supply so market falls Saturn by nature contracts supply so helps market to go up
            Sunil paul

            retrogression is not considered my me for predicting
            market rise/fall.but i check Mercury and Jupiter significations
            thanks
            -sunil gondhalekar

            --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, yogesh atgur <yogesh_atgur@...> wrote:

            > Dear Sunilji,
            >
            > This means it is only effect of  Venus in pisces and not Retrograde Saturn. Pls  clarify.
            >

            > With Regards,
            >
            > Yogesh Atgur
            >
            > Mumbai.
            > Mob:-+91 9421468468

          • sunil paul
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 6 5:07 AM
              This mail is for those who have interest in stock market and as well as astrology . There is definetly planetary influence on the market asmarket is nothing but people playing with it. Last week I wrote that market will decline from 1 st march which has happened and nifty has lost almost 200 points since then . Those who would have taken note of my prediction would have made money.

              retrogression is not considered my me for predicting
              market rise/fall.but i check Mercury and Jupiter significations
              thanks
              -sunil gondhalekar

              --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, yogesh atgur <yogesh_atgur@...> wrote:

              > Dear Sunilji,
              >
              > This means it is only effect of  Venus in pisces and not Retrograde Saturn. Pls  clarify.
              >

              > With Regards,
              >
              > Yogesh Atgur
              >
              > Mumbai.
              > Mob:-+91 9421468468

            • G.S.Malhi
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 6 8:37 AM

                Congrtulations Mr.Paul !!!!
                Will you please elaborate duration of this down run?
                Regards
                Malhi