BTR Experiment -1 RESULT

  • Punit Pandey
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
    Please see the message below --

    Dear all

    Please find enclosed the final outcome of the experiment.

    Regards

    Suprakash
  • Dhirendra Nath Misra
    Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010

      Dear Moderator Sri Punit Pandey Ji & seniors,
                                                            I have to request you that I had quoted ^^^Correct rule for BTR as taught by Sri Kalyan^^^ Ji.****It is thus wrong that Ascendant Sub lord & sub sub lord = Moon Star &Moon Sub lord****.when I checked with software made available by you at http://gpshorary.com  to get the Ascendant when as per longitude position of Sun-Ketu-Sat-sat is correct position then time should have been
      8:20:18 AM.
      I found following position of Ascendant:
      at 08:20:30 AM
      Sun-Ketu-Mercury-Venus.Then it means next time K P Astro should be used or who have not K p Astro may not paticipate in this experiment.Though I'm Satis fied that rule quoted by me is correct that ascendant sub lord must be either birth star or sign lord of natal Moon.It is thus proved that it is wrong that Ascendant Sub lord & sub sub lord = Moon Star &Moon Sub lord.

      Bhav

      CUSPDEGREERAS-NAK-SUB-SS
      131-51-35 SUN-KET-MER-VEN
      159-42-42 MER-SUN-VEN-MER
      190-16-26 VEN-RAH-JUP-RAH
      221-42-41 MAR-SAT-MON-MER
      252-34-39 JUP-KET-MER-RAH
      282-39-46 SAT-MON-RAH-SAT
      311-51-35 SAT-RAH-SAT-MAR
      339-42-42 JUP-SAT-VEN-SAT
      010-16-26 MAR-KET-SAT-VEN
      10 041-42-41 VEN-MON-MAR-VEN
      11 072-34-39 MER-RAH-MER-MER
      12 102-39-46 MON-SAT-MAR-VEN

      Cusp Chart

      With thanks & regards,

      Dhirendra Nath Misra,Astro.Krishnamurti Padhdhati.

      Please find enclosed the final outcome of the experiment.

      Regards

      Suprakash

    • Senthil
      Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
        Dear Misra,

        Please refer the URLs given below regarding the below mentioned RULE.

        Ascendant Sub lord & sub sub lord = Moon Star &Moon Sub lord

        GOOD LUCK!!

        D.Senthil

        Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16, 2010
          Respected Shri Punit ji & Suparkash ji,
                Let me first congrutulate to all who participated irrespective whether they were fail or pass. But I am anxious to know that the actual Asc. star, sub & sub sub are Ketu, Sat and Sat respectively even using KPStarone software for time 8:20:30 AM while Moon star and sub are Sat and Rahu respectively. Would you kindly enlighten for us like bigeners.
                Sorry for inconvenience and with warm regards

          Yours
          Shivendra

            Message 6 of 6 , Sep 18, 2010
              Dear Moderator Punit Ji,
                                                    Thanks very much for updating result of BTR Experiment No-1.
              With thanks & regards,

              Dhirendra Nath Misra,