QUIZ 22 RESULT

  • adith kasinath.g.k
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 22, 2010
    Dear Friends,

    Here is the Result!

    Totally 26 participants. I thank all of them!

    Quiz 22: When She got Married?

    Birth Details:

    19/Oct/1984

    15:43

    Chennai, TN

    ANSWER:  11/March /2010

    VENUS- RAHU - MERCURY

    Some More information: She married her Lover from a different caste.

    My hearty congratulations to those who hit the Bull’s eye by selecting the

    Venus Dasa-Rahu bukthi and Mercury Andra.

    WINNERS:

    1.  K.S.V. Ramani ji (Around March-April 2010)

                            and

    2.   Ravinder Grover ji (Jan to July 2010)

    CONGRATULATIONS AS THEY HIT THE BULL’S EYE!

    3. Kanchana Bela Jain ji and

    4  KHAS ji (both have selected the Mercury as Andra which lasts from 2nd to 7th Month appx. Both tried to find the Sookshma and fixed the last part of Mercury Andra ie., Sat and narrowed down further and fixed the date as “ 8/7/2010” more confidentially. Surprisingly both have arrived at the same date!

    Since they have selected the Andra period as Mercury , I hope they can also be treated as  the winners.

    5. Ramesh Misra ji through his KAS method which I could not understand, has also narrowed down his period as “8 Jun 2010 and 14 Jun 2010”.  Suppose if he were giving a range instead of narrowing down to June, he would be in the Winner’s list. Hope he can be considered as one among the winners.

    Hence it is always better not to narrow down beyond Andra even while predicting in the practical cases.

    RUNNERS:

    I also congratulate those who selected the Rahu as bukthi Lord.and also the period closer .

    1. Bipin Vasavada ji,

    2. Hussein ji

    3. Navin Chitlangia ji,

    4. Vimelesh ji,

    5. Sujatha ji

    6. Shivendra Tiwari ji

    7. VGR Pavan ji

    8. Naresh Velacha ji

    But they have chosen Rahu or Jupiter or Saturn as the Andra lord.

    They can be treated as” Runners” since selection of bukthi is the prime factor.

    Note:

    Nicky Modi ji having selected Ketu Dasa, he chose the Mercury the last Bukthi in Ketu MD and also selected Rahu as Andra Lord. His selections of Mercury and Rahu as the strong signficators have to be appreciated. But he has chosen the Ketu MD and the possible sub periods. If he had selected Venus as Dasa lord, he would have chosen the Rahu Bukthi and Mercury Andra. I hope.

    I greatly appreciate all the participants who have spent their valuable time!

    No one need not bother if he/she is not a Winner or Runner !

    But No one is a Loser!

    Because everyone would have Gained something out of this exercise!

    MY HEARTY THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED AND PARTICIPATED.

    MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO OUR GURUJI SHRI.KSK!

    GOOD LUCK!

    Regards

    Adith

    Attached:

    a) The Participants details
    b) My Analysis report

  • Hussein
    Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2010
      Dear Naresh ji

      I am very very busy,and have to use small sentences.I will give in an appropriate time.
      Also ,Adith ji's explanations and analysis are very clear.

      Best wishes

      Hussein