QUIZ 22- When She got Married?

  • adith kasinath.g.k
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 11, 2010
      Dear Friends!

      Here is an another Quiz on Marriage date.

      I expect more participants including the beginners so that they can have some exposures.

      *When she got married?*
      .
      *Birth Details:*
      19/Oct/1984
      15:43
      Chennai, TN

      The result will be announced on 23/8/2010 Monday.

      Kind Note:
      1. Pls send your mails to the forum and cc to my email id: gkadithkasinath@.... hence i need not send all the mails again to the moderator.
      2. Pls write the RPs you find at the time of judgment even if you do not consider them. This is for the study of any members on RP
      3. Pls write the method of analysis (traditional or KP or intercuspal or KAS etc.)
      4. Pls send your detailed analysis. Participation without astrological analysis will not be considered.
      5. Pls do not change the subject line while responding.

      Good Luck!

      With Regards
      Adith
    • Bhanu Thakur
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 1, 2010
      Respected Seniors,

      Case:  wife unchaste for 10 years of marriage (she accepted it), husband doesn't want to live with her now but weakness is the 3 year old son.
       what will be the outcome ? will the son be given to the wife or husband ?   Husband's mom gave me #9 for horary analysis.
       Husband is 4th son in the family. Husband in great pain, as in bad days he felt happy looking at his son's face and derived
       the courage to face the next day.

      After rotating chart to make 11th House the Ascendent.
      7th CSUL: VEN -- belongs to dual sign, STL MARS belongs to dual sign, conjoined with SAT owner of dual sign. From this 2nd marriage is confirmed.

      1 --> sun moon, sat
      6 --> sat, moon, mars, merc
      10--> ven mars, mars merc, ven, mars

      From above house signification, 6 of the 7 planets are significators.

      Time to get the RPs out, NOV 26th 2010, 10:35:56 AM, audubon, PA, USA
      DL - VEN, MSTL - SAT, MSIL - MOO, LSIL - SAT, LSTL - MARS

      Common between horary and RPs:  MARS, MOON, VEN, SAT
      With Sun's Transit in Mars.Sat.Ven on 24th Nov 2011 divorce is sanctioned.

      Here I have chosen SAT-SAT-SUN DBA, i'm trying to recollect why I chose SUN but for sure came to conclusion that SUN will strike the blow.
      I'll update the moment i recollect.

      I don't know how to figure out if SON is going to be with Father or Mother.
      Please guide me with any corrections to above and what will be the outcome.

      May almighty guide them to the right path.
      Thanks,
      Bhanu.