Re: [k_p_system] KP software

  • Dhirendra Nath Misra
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 3, 2010
      DNaresh Dronavalli,Latest KPStar One Version is available for free and you don't need to purchase.Try to learn which Ayanamsa is adapted by Seniors who have got consistency for making correct prediction with their divine knowledge on K.P. Knowledge,experience are basic requirement besides right Software and Ayanamsa.
       You can download K.P.Star One full latest Version 6.6.26     from this link http://kpstarone.com .Producer of this software is Sri Amitabh Srivastav jee.

      Dhirendra Nath Misra

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 4, 2010
        Thank you Mishra ji. I will follow your advise.

        regards,
        D.Naresh