Re: [k_p_system] Study by Dr. Rath [1 Attachment]

  • Luther Rath
    Message 1 of 48 , May 21, 2010
      Respected All the Constellations of Astrologers,
      Now every aspect of unfortunate DPR is open on our screens. We have various methods, Varieties of procedures, Intelligence of various cadres and what not. Here no one can criticize any other nor under-valuate any one on his/her caliber. Every thing is open for discussion. Of course it will take some time for every one to study the number of predictions. The chart is an unique one for study and research.
      In the chart of poor DPR all the 9 planets signify the Maraka and Badhaka houses. They not only signify II, VII and IX but also the secondary houses like IV, VI, VIII and XII as well. They, no doubt, could have caused an Infantile Mortality. But it did not happen so.
      The following questions still arise in my mind:
      1. Why was there no Infantile Mortality?
      2. What saved from 1949 to 2010.
      3. How could we discard the dasa lord from birth to dasa of Saturn?
      4. Why was Mercury come up as 'Ghataka' to the native.
      5. How Mercury alone brought end to his life.
      6. Why only Mercury bhukti, Mercury antara and Mercury Sookshma?
      7. Where did vanish the role of the lords of other Maraka and Badhaka houses.
      8. Why to be more particular Jupiter and Saturn became ineffective as regards his longevity?
      9. What was the role of transits for the occurrence?
      10. Transit of which planets could be most important to implement the unfortunate event?
      Many more doubts come along if we churn the chart.
      I earnestly request all to please enlighten on these points on KP principles. Disciples of other Systems can definitely explain in their ways as some/many KP followers can understand it.
      I request the moderator to permit for opening the discussion. I hope he will share his opinion too
      With my respect to all.
      Dr. Rath

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 4, 2010
        Thank you Dear Sir.
        Dr. Rath

        From: TW <tw853@yahoo. com>
        Subject: [k_p_system] Re: Study by Dr. Rath
        Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 9:56 PM

        Dear Friends,
        1. It seems the medium longevity up to 66 yrs (1,11) allowed the native to live till over 60 with suffering and disappointment (6,7,8 without Badhaka).
        a. Asc CSL Ju+(8,8-11) in star Su(6,4) and in own Sub Ju+(8,8-11) being CSL of 1,7 without having any planet in its star.
        b. "If the longevity is promised, he will get over this (accident), and the conditions of the patient would be threatening. .." (KP Reader VI p 159, 2nd para)
        c. Female, 15 Sept 1950, 08:50 am (GMT + 1), Cieplice Slaskie Zdroj, Poland, 50N52, 15E42, Asc Li 03:04:52 is still surviving but suffering all the time from poor health since younger age due to all round Badhaka.
        Asc CSL Ve(Bdk 11 by close orb,1-2) in own star & sub Ve(11,1-2) but Ve is CSL of "1,5,9" without having any other planet in its star.
        2. Predicting the date of death at the just starting of Mercury Dasa is to wait for our friends' explanation how they got such intuition.
        Thanks and regards,
        TW