Quiz 20 Congratulations

  • Luther Rath
    Message 1 of 9 , May 20, 2010
      Dear Members,
      This is  the time and eagerness among some of the members, particularly those who have participated in Quiz 20. !! members have particiopated sincerely in the prediction. There were many new members. We should be happy to find them in active role. Indeed I am.
      The list shall be found in the message box very shortly.
      Before that, first of all I would like to heartily congratulate those who have hit the "BULL'S EYE" I have never seen such a success in other Quizes.
      My Hats Off to them
      The veterans are 1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath.

      HATS OFF TO THEM

      Dr. Rath
    • TW
      Message 2 of 9 , May 21, 2010
        Dear Friends,
        Let me join to congratulate KHAS (predicting 11 Apr 2010), Naresh Velecha (12 Apr 2010), K.B.Jain 10-14 Apr 2010),and Adith Kasinath (after 5 Apr 2010) on amazingly accurate death prediction (6 Apr 2010), which is the the greatest mystery of all, and considered as their great achievement by great seers, making them famous, for instance Varahamihira, Cheiro, Charles Carter (correctly predicted his own death), BV Raman (Notable Horoscopes), Guruji KSK (pp xv & xvi of KP Reader II) etc.
        Thanks and regards,
        TW

        http://www.free-numerology.org/cheiro.php
        http://thequintessential.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/the-greatest-predictors-of-the-future-part-i/
        http://www.charlescarter.co.uk/elections-degree-areas-death.html
        http://library.thinkquest.org/C007446F/psychics.htm#6

        --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@...> wrote:

        > Dear Members,
        > This is  the time and eagerness among some of the members, particularly those who have participated in Quiz 20. !! members have particiopated sincerely in the prediction. There were many new members. We should be happy to find them in active role. Indeed I am.
        > The list shall be found in the message box very shortly.
        > Before that, first of all I would like to heartily congratulate those who have hit the "BULL'S EYE" I have never seen such a success in other Quizes.
        > My Hats Off to them
        > The veterans are 1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath.
        >

        > HATS OFF TO THEM
        >
        > Dr. Rath

      • Punit Pandey
        Message 3 of 9 , May 21, 2010
          Dear Friends,

          Thanks & Regards,

          Punit Pandey

          On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther@...> wrote:

          Dear Members,
          This is  the time and eagerness among some of the members, particularly those who have participated in Quiz 20. !! members have particiopated sincerely in the prediction. There were many new members. We should be happy to find them in active role. Indeed I am.
          The list shall be found in the message box very shortly.
          Before that, first of all I would like to heartily congratulate those who have hit the "BULL'S EYE" I have never seen such a success in other Quizes.
          My Hats Off to them
          The veterans are 1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath.

          HATS OFF TO THEM

          Dr. Rath

        • Dhirendra Nath Misra
          Message 4 of 9 , May 21, 2010

            Quiz-20

            First of all I congratulate all senior members who could have analysed date of death of DPR correctly or dates analysed by them are near to correct date that is 06.04.2010.The difference is due to selection of rectified birth time.Given birth time seemed me incorrect and while rectifying birth time I thought method of very responsible person who have some times advocated that ascendant sub lord may appear as star lord of Sun or sub lord of sun so I took 7:06PM time and on that basis Marak Mercury dasa started from 16.05.2010 and prior to this death date was known to Dr.Rath ji .So I excluded this period though it happened due to selection of wrong birth time RPs as RPs do not always help.

            From this quiz I learnt that to rectify birth time we must follow these rules- Astro Secrets 3. page 81(2003 Edition). It says,“2.If one has to know, whether the given birth Time is correct or wrong, the method is the Birth Lagna Cusp Sub Lord should tell the Birth Star, or the Mon sign directly or in one way or the other.”and thus in this case the birth time of native should have been taken as 07:23PM for K.P.N.A.Next thing I learnt is that RPs misguided me and in case of postmortem RPs may not help.It was very clear to me that at least Mercury is the star lord of Venus who is occupant of Maraksthan and hence DBAS of Mercury  alone was sufficient to analyse date of death.DBAS of Mercury-Mercury-Mercury-Mercury falls on 06.04.2010 when native died.I want to thank Dr.Rath who put this quiz to enlighten us.

            With regards,

            Dhirendra Nath Misra

            This is  the time and eagerness among some of the members, particularly those who have participated in Quiz 20. !! members have particiopated sincerely in the prediction. There were many new members. We should be happy to find them in active role. Indeed I am.
            The list shall be found in the message box very shortly.
            Before that, first of all I would like to heartily congratulate those who have hit the "BULL'S EYE" I have never seen such a success in other Quizes.
            My Hats Off to them
            The veterans are 1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath.

            HATS OFF TO THEM

            Dr. Rath

          • adith kasinath.g.k
            Message 5 of 9 , May 21, 2010
              Dear TW ji,

              I bow down my head before you all to receive such appreciation from stalwart like you. I may not be fit enough though.

              Actually this was not an easy quiz. I must congradulate the members who had hit the bulls eye. As I said already in my mail, I was not in a position to participate as I was fully tied up on personal matters (going around always) though I was interested.

              When I started analysing , I HAD A CLUE FROM DR.RATH IN HIS ANSWER TO KSV RAMANI JI ABOUT THE NATIVE'S MOTHER's DEATH IN SAT-JUP PERIOD AS SOME IMPORTANT EVENT IN LIFE.

              I thought as this could a past event, he would have expired only after that period.
              either Sat-Jup or Mer-Mer. Running is Mercury-Mer-Mer only running. Hence my focus was straightened.

              Then selecting either Sat or Mercury were my task. I found Mercury was strong in my RPS also.

              I applied my method Backward theory in selecting teh strongest and found the answer.

              As his life span was not short, the death did not happen in Sat-Mer period.

              May be some would have noted and others would have missed the Clue, so they have chosen earlier period.

              Suppose if I was asked in Sat-Jup period also I would have chosen Mercury only.
              Hence my suggestion is whenever any client comes to us, we can get the past related events to help us narrow our path of analysis to save time and reach the task.

              With Regards
              Adith

              On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:41 PM, TW <tw853@...> wrote:

              Dear Friends,
              Let me join to congratulate KHAS (predicting 11 Apr 2010), Naresh Velecha (12 Apr 2010), K.B.Jain 10-14 Apr 2010),and Adith Kasinath (after 5 Apr 2010) on amazingly accurate death prediction (6 Apr 2010), which is the the greatest mystery of all, and considered as their great achievement by great seers, making them famous, for instance Varahamihira, Cheiro, Charles Carter (correctly predicted his own death), BV Raman (Notable Horoscopes), Guruji KSK (pp xv & xvi of KP Reader II) etc.
              Thanks and regards,
              TW

              http://www.free-numerology.org/cheiro.php
              http://thequintessential.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/the-greatest-predictors-of-the-future-part-i/
              http://www.charlescarter.co.uk/elections-degree-areas-death.html
              http://library.thinkquest.org/C007446F/psychics.htm#6

              --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@...> wrote:

              > Dear Members,
              > This is  the time and eagerness among some of the members, particularly those who have participated in Quiz 20. !! members have particiopated sincerely in the prediction. There were many new members. We should be happy to find them in active role. Indeed I am.
              > The list shall be found in the message box very shortly.
              > Before that, first of all I would like to heartily congratulate those who have hit the "BULL'S EYE" I have never seen such a success in other Quizes.
              > My Hats Off to them
              > The veterans are 1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath.
              >

              > HATS OFF TO THEM
              >
              > Dr. Rath

            • Luther Rath
              Message 6 of 9 , May 22, 2010
                Adithji,
                Your explanation is nice. Intelligent way of it.
                Congratulations.
                Dr. Rath

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 29068?threaded= 1
                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 32170?threaded= 1

                --- In k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@. ..> wrote:

                > Dear Members,
                > This is  the time and eagerness among some of the members, particularly those who have participated in Quiz 20. !! members have particiopated sincerely in the prediction. There were many new members. We should be happy to find them in active role. Indeed I am.
                > The list shall be found in the message box very shortly.
                > Before that, first of all I would like to heartily congratulate those who have hit the "BULL'S EYE" I have never seen such a success in other Quizes.
                > My Hats Off to them
                > The veterans are 1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath.
                >

                > HATS OFF TO THEM
                >
                > Dr. Rath

              • Luther Rath
                Message 7 of 9 , May 22, 2010
                  Dear Misraji,
                  From your message I think you want to say the following.
                  1."ascendant sub lord may appear as star lord of Sun or sub lord of sun so I took 7:06PM time"
                  This statement may not be correct.
                  2. 'the method is the Birth Lagna Cusp Sub Lord should tell the Birth Star, or the Mon sign directly or in one way or the other.” You mean to say this should have been adopted to rectify the birth time.
                  3. "Next thing I learnt is that RPs misguided me and in case of postmortem RPs may not help.
                  So you have a doubt if RPs help in postmortem cases at all.
                  4."It was very clear to me that at least Mercury is the star lord of Venus who is occupant of Maraksthan and hence DBAS of Mercury  alone was sufficient to analyse date of death.DBAS of Mercury-Mercury- Mercury-Mercury falls on 06.04.2010 when native died.
                  Means the constellation lord of the occupant of Maraka sthana is most powerful to inflict death. If the Maraka sthana is unoccupied should we consider the lord of the house in place of the occupant?
                  I am thankful to you for the message. We have to evaluate these points in future.
                  Dr. Rath

                  First of all I congratulate all senior members who could have analysed date of death of DPR correctly or dates analysed by them are near to correct date that is 06.04.2010.The difference is due to selection of rectified birth time.Given birth time seemed me incorrect and while rectifying birth time I thought method of very responsible person who have some times advocated that ascendant sub lord may appear as star lord of Sun or sub lord of sun so I took 7:06PM time and on that basis Marak Mercury dasa started from 16.05.2010 and prior to this death date was known to Dr.Rath ji .So I excluded this period though it happened due to selection of wrong birth time RPs as RPs do not always help.

                  From this quiz I learnt that to rectify birth time we must follow these rules- Astro Secrets 3. page 81(2003 Edition). It says,“2.If one has to know, whether the given birth Time is correct or wrong, the method is the Birth Lagna Cusp Sub Lord should tell the Birth Star, or the Mon sign directly or in one way or the other.”and thus in this case the birth time of native should have been taken as 07:23PM for K.P.N.A.Next thing I learnt is that RPs misguided me and in case of postmortem RPs may not help.It was very clear to me that at least Mercury is the star lord of Venus who is occupant of Maraksthan and hence DBAS of Mercury  alone was sufficient to analyse date of death.DBAS of Mercury-Mercury- Mercury-Mercury falls on 06.04.2010 when native died.I want to thank Dr.Rath who put this quiz to enlighten us.

                  With regards,

                  Dhirendra Nath Misra

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 23, 2010
                    Dear all,

                    Congratulations to the winners (1. KHAS, 2, Naresh Velecha, 3. K.B.Jain,and Sri Adith Kasinath) keep it up.

                    GOOD LUCK!!

                    D.Senthil