Re: [k_p_system] Quiz 20-Death Prediction

  • Luther Rath
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2010
      I hope you must have seen the message I had given before. He was ;married, he had two sons. He had strained married life. he was ailing often. He was being ill-treated by his wife and sons. His mother expired on 17th June 2008. His father expired in1978. He was tall, thin and fair in complexion. He was 4th offspring of his mother. His mother was second wife of his father. He had two sisters younger to him. He was Asst. Public Prosecutor for some years and in later years he was functioning as a Notary.
      Will this suffice?
      Dr. Rath

      From: Luther Rath <rathluther@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [k_p_system] Quiz 20-Death Prediction
      To: k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sunday, 16 May, 2010, 5:32 PM

      Good Evening All Members.
      I request all those who are interested to participate in Quiz 20, to kindly provide the Time of judgment, Date of it and the place of judgment with the correct co-ordinates of the place.
      I shall be ever grateful for the same as it would help us to learn more.
      Thanking you all in advance.
      Dr. Rath

    • Luther Rath
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2010
        Dear Adithji,
        Thank you for your response. Never mind if you cannot participate. I shall only ask for your help if necessary.
        Dr. Rath