Re: [k_p_system] Re: Death Prediction - KP Death Rule
- Dear Members,Namaskar to all of you.We have gone through the rules regarding death from TWji in the following message. I think the rules could be very effective guide-lines for exercises. In case some of us want to do an exercise I have a case. I know the result.Question : When could the native DPR could have expired last?The particulars are as below: -Sex : Male/MarriedDOB : October 29, 1949TOB : 19-15 HRSPOB : 19 N 19; 84 E 48.I shall be announce the result on 20th May.Wish you all the best.Welcome you all.Punitji the moderator is requested to cooperate please.Aditji the Quiz master is requested to guide and help me and others where ever required.Let it not be an examination type. It could be done over discussions among the members. Any one can discuss with any other on controversial points. It shall be like a class room. Hope it will solve certain personal problems.Dr. Rath
From: TW <tw853@...>
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 10:03:59 PM
Subject: [k_p_system] Re: Death Prediction - KP Death Rule
KP Death Rules
1. "Death is indicated only by the significators of Marakasthana and
Badhakasthana." (KP READER VI,1978 or 2002 p 155; also repeated in K.
Hariharan: LONGEVITY,1986 pp 36/50)
2. Death comes primarily during the conjoined period of significtors of Badhaka (11 or 9 or 7), Maraka (2,7), Moksha (12) (and in some cases, 8 = accident, 4 = end of everything including life, 10 = retirement from this world or life; 4,8,12 trigonal houses of serious accidents or unnatural death; also 6 = injury in accident) in KP literature and practical examples given below.
1) KP READER III, New Edition pp 161-163 (Original Edition Practical Part pp 9-11)
2) KP READER VI, 1978 or 2002 pp 155-157/160
3) "The Horoscope of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti" by M.G. Gopalan Nayar, "ASTROSECRECTS & KP Part II, edited by K. Subramaniam, 2003, pp 269-270; Notable Persons and K.P. by K. Hariharan, pp 31-33; The Rationale of K.P. by Hariharan,2006, pp 100-101;
4) ASTROSECRECTS & KP Part III, edited by K. Subramaniam, 2002, pp 148-9 under "KP Explains Death"
5) Chandrakant R. Bhatt: NAKSHATRA CHINTAMANI, pp 12/ 22/ 64
6) Chandrakant R. Bhatt: FURTHER LIGHTS ON NAKSHATRA CHINTAMANI, pp
7) K.M. Subramaniam: Sublord Speaks, 2007-2008, Vol 2 pp 62/110, Vol 3 pp 23/66
8) K. Subramanium & others: MEDICAL ASTROLOGY FOR ALL, 2005, p 130
9) K. Hariharan: LONGEVITY,1986 (with 20 example death charts including John F Kennedy & horary prediction for their own mother's death)
10) Death before Birth, "Progeny and Romance", edited by K. Subramaniam, 2007-2008, pp 248-249
11) Accident and Mode of Death, "Timing of Events", by K. Hariharan, 2008, p 269; Premature Death, ibid pp 250-251; KP Explains Longevity, ibid Part II pp 4-6
12) Y S N Murty: A case of Cancer, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 1995, edited by K. Subramaniam, p 12
13) Bal Krishna Singh: Death of Tantrik- K.P. Explains, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 1995, edited by K. Subramaniam, p 58
14) T V Ramaswamy: Unnatural Death Due to Accident – an Analysis, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 1996 pp 154-155
15) K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi:Twin Births Prove that K.P. System is the Only System Useful in Predictive Astrology, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2001 pp 49-50
16) Dr. K R Kar: Life Ends as Expected, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2001 pp 34-35
17) Dr. Bal Krishna Singh: Father Praying for Death of Son, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2004 p 19
18) Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy: Longevity- How to Judge?, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2005 p 5
19) Subhash Nair: Longevity-Study of KP Horary Chart, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2006 p 76 and 80
20) Sahhasra Sagara: What is my Longevity?, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2009 p 68-69
21) Y.S.N. Murthy: A Case Study of Twin Birth and longevity, Krishnamrti Padhdhati 2009 Year Book, edited by K. Hariharan, pp 91-92
22) Retrograde Sub-Lord of Ascendant and Last Journey, Krishnamrti Padhdhati 2009 Year Book, edited by K. Hariharan, pp 68-70
23) K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi: Suicide by a Mother of Twin Daughters- K.P. Explains, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2010 pp 13-14
24) T. Rajendra Kumar: KP Horary- The Ultimate Astrological Guide-III, KP & ASTROLOGY, Year Book 2010 pp 62-63
25) T.S. Chakrapani: Medical Astrology, A Case of Hypertension and Cerebral Atrophy, K.P. ANNUAL NUMBER 2010, edited by K. Harharan, pp 17-18
26) Kanak: LONGEVITY RELATED in file section of this group (under
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "decent_male_hyd26" <bubai_decent@...> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Which house need to looks in to it?
> How can we know anybody dath date ?