QUIZ 19 RESULT

  • adith kasinath.g.k
    Message 1 of 28 , May 7, 2010
    Dear friends ,

    Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.

    But no one hits the bulls eye! Because this is a difficult case

    BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the Bukthi lord which is very difficult.

    Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts. Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as i ever say, Multi faced weapons).

    Also pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try to find the stronger significators by all means (say like the Backward theory) and find them.

    ANSWER:

    HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
    "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS-MER

    Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !

    Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.

    I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.

    Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some points. May be my analysis will be useful.

    I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for his participation.

    Pranam to our beloved Guruji!

    Thanks and Regards
    Adith

  • TW
    Message 2 of 28 , May 8, 2010
      Congratulations to SUNA, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS. VIJAYAMOHAN for correct selection of timing up to the Bukthi lord, which is the most main level in KP but general in Traditional or SA (of V K Choudhry).
      Regards,
      TW

      --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends ,
      >
      > Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.
      >
      > *But no one hits the bulls eye!* Because this is a difficult case
      >
      > *BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the
      > Bukthi lord which is very difficult.*
      >
      > Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is
      > delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts.
      > Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the
      > strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the
      > significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as
      > i ever say, Multi faced weapons).
      >
      > Also *pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try
      > to find the stronger significators by all means* (say like the Backward
      > theory) and find them.
      >
      > *ANSWER:*
      > *
      > HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
      > "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS-MER*
      > *
      > Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !
      > *
      >
      > *Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would
      > have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.*
      >
      > *
      > *
      >
      > *I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the
      > Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.*
      >
      > *Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some
      > points. May be my analysis will be useful.
      > *
      >
      > *I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji
      > which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for
      > his participation.*
      >
      > Pranam to our beloved Guruji!
      >
      > Thanks and Regards
      > Adith

    • Senthil
      Message 3 of 28 , May 8, 2010

        Dear Adith,

        Thanks for the quiz results and congratulations to all the participants for their effort. However you may have to summary all the participant’s analysis with yours in one file or in a group of files (Zip it in one file) along with summary of RP needs for reference/further discussion and use.

        The summary of RP needs to be collected to find whether the RP helps each astrologer in unique way or different way (Without studying the RP’s of the individual astrologer we will not learn much about RP). You may post the summary of RP in a tabular form, which I have given long time ago (hope you must be having the word format file). There is a recent thread about RP by parag pande(RP the divine help…!!) and this will help to give some idea about RP. I feel RP will never fail only our (individuals) understanding will vary and thus different results. I remembered one of our forum member used to give Quiz analysis in two lines (2 lines) just RP and the result. So I have decided to give my analysis in brief by actually praying to the RP to give direct marriage dasa bukthi,anthra (which you can see in my case it happened exactly) but I misinterpreted. During my analysis, I just entered the judgment date/time in my PC to get RP of my place and was about to check birth RP/Analysis but was disturbed by receiving a phone call from my colleague that he wants to keep certain things in my room. So I immediately understood that the present RP does not allows me to proceed with the analysis and have decided to rework the RP/analysis only after my colleague's work in my room are completed. So I have reworked after about 20 minute later and the RP reveled the exact Dasa, bukthi & antha, which I have not taken it correctly.

        Hope the above discussion will give good understanding of RP.

        GOOD LUCK!!

        D.Senthil

[...]

      • Dhirendra Nath Misra
        Message 4 of 28 , May 8, 2010
          Congratulation to Dr.Rath Ji,Sunaparantha Kalyanji,Senthil ji,Mrs.Vijay Mohan Ji,Pawan ji & others who predicted the date of marriage which is near to fixed date.Let us see when marriage will be solemnized actually and Adhith ji will inform later on in this regard.
          With thanks & regards,

          Dhirendra Nath Misra

          Message 5 of 28 , May 8, 2010
            Thanks Respected TWji.
            I Pray for your blessings.
            Regards.
            Dr. Rath

            Congratulations to SUNA, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS. VIJAYAMOHAN for correct selection of timing up to the Bukthi lord, which is the most main level in KP but general in Traditional or SA (of V K Choudhry).
            Regards,
            TW

            --- In k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

            > Dear friends ,
            >
            > Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.
            >
            > *But no one hits the bulls eye!* Because this is a difficult case
            >
            > *BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the
            > Bukthi lord which is very difficult.*
            >
            > Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is
            > delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts.
            > Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the
            > strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the
            > significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as
            > i ever say, Multi faced weapons).
            >
            > Also *pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try
            > to find the stronger significators by all means* (say like the Backward
            > theory) and find them.
            >
            > *ANSWER:*
            > *
            > HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
            > "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS- MER*
            > *
            > Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !
            > *
            >
            > *Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would
            > have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.*
            >
            > *
            > *
            >
            > *I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the
            > Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.*
            >
            > *Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some
            > points. May be my analysis will be useful.
            > *
            >
            > *I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji
            > which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for
            > his participation. *
            >
            > Pranam to our beloved Guruji!
            >
            > Thanks and Regards
            > Adith

          • Sunaparantha Kalyan
            Message 6 of 28 , May 8, 2010
              Honorable Guruji TW ji,

              My hearty thanks for yr congratulation with encouragement.

              I'll give the reasons for my failure to reach the winning post in due course.

              With Due Regards

              Suna

              Congratulations to SUNA, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS. VIJAYAMOHAN for correct selection of timing up to the Bukthi lord, which is the most main level in KP but general in Traditional or SA (of V K Choudhry).
              Regards,
              TW

              --- In k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

              > Dear friends ,
              >
              > Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.
              >
              > *But no one hits the bulls eye!* Because this is a difficult case
              >
              > *BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the
              > Bukthi lord which is very difficult.*
              >
              > Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is
              > delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts.
              > Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the
              > strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the
              > significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as
              > i ever say, Multi faced weapons).
              >
              > Also *pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try
              > to find the stronger significators by all means* (say like the Backward
              > theory) and find them.
              >
              > *ANSWER:*
              > *
              > HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
              > "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS- MER*
              > *
              > Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !
              > *
              >
              > *Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would
              > have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.*
              >
              > *
              > *
              >
              > *I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the
              > Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.*
              >
              > *Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some
              > points. May be my analysis will be useful.
              > *
              >
              > *I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji
              > which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for
              > his participation. *
              >
              > Pranam to our beloved Guruji!
              >
              > Thanks and Regards
              > Adith

            • adith kasinath.g.k
              Message 7 of 28 , May 8, 2010
                Dear TW ji,

                As you have rightly said, fixing the Bukthi Lord is a great task which they have achieved and it is not so easy. If I had said the event is yet to happen, they would have hit the Bull's eye!

                I hope such quiz would be more useful in knowing about the other side of the coin that we should not fix up the mind that rules will play role straight away as given in the books. We have to apply our thoughts in all aspects in selecting the significators. Because when the clienst are approaching the astrologers when there are great delays in the marriage where in we could see such difficult combinations.

                This is my humble opinion

                Thanks and Regards
                Adith

                On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 5:18 PM, TW <tw853@...> wrote:

                Congratulations to SUNA, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS. VIJAYAMOHAN for correct selection of timing up to the Bukthi lord, which is the most main level in KP but general in Traditional or SA (of V K Choudhry).
                Regards,
                TW

                --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@...> wrote:

                > Dear friends ,
                >
                > Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.
                >
                > *But no one hits the bulls eye!* Because this is a difficult case
                >
                > *BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the
                > Bukthi lord which is very difficult.*
                >
                > Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is
                > delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts.
                > Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the
                > strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the
                > significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as
                > i ever say, Multi faced weapons).
                >
                > Also *pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try
                > to find the stronger significators by all means* (say like the Backward
                > theory) and find them.
                >
                > *ANSWER:*
                > *
                > HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
                > "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS-MER*
                > *
                > Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !
                > *
                >
                > *Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would
                > have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.*
                >
                > *
                > *
                >
                > *I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the
                > Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.*
                >
                > *Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some
                > points. May be my analysis will be useful.
                > *
                >
                > *I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji
                > which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for
                > his participation.*
                >
                > Pranam to our beloved Guruji!
                >
                > Thanks and Regards
                > Adith

              • Senthil
                Message 8 of 28 , May 8, 2010

                  Dear TinWin,

                  Thanks for your good wishes. Though I was guided by the RP exact DASA-BUKTHI-ANTHRA have selected the ANTHRA wrongly. We have to wait till the celebration of the marriage to confirm the Date of marriage. There are no consistent winners but yet to learn more and correct our mistakes to achieve success.

                  Last QUIZ by Adith, I have requested him to compile all the participants analysis in one file in a group of file (Zip file including available RP’s of individual astrologer) and should appear in the forum message so us to discuss further on each one’s analysis which he promised that will do in the future/following QUIZ but he yet to do it for this QUIZ. Hope he will compile the same and post it in the forum.

                  GOOD LUCK!!

                  D.Senthil

                  Congratulations to SUNA, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS. VIJAYAMOHAN for correct selection of timing up to the Bukthi lord, which is the most main level in KP but general in Traditional or SA (of V K Choudhry).
                  Regards,
                  TW

                  --- In k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

                  > Dear friends ,
                  >
                  > Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.
                  >
                  > *But no one hits the bulls eye!* Because this is a difficult case
                  >
                  > *BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the
                  > Bukthi lord which is very difficult.*
                  >
                  > Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is
                  > delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts.
                  > Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the
                  > strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the
                  > significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as
                  > i ever say, Multi faced weapons).
                  >
                  > Also *pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try
                  > to find the stronger significators by all means* (say like the Backward
                  > theory) and find them.
                  >
                  > *ANSWER:*
                  > *
                  > HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
                  > "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS- MER*
                  > *
                  > Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !
                  > *
                  >
                  > *Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would
                  > have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.*
                  >
                  > *
                  > *
                  >
                  > *I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the
                  > Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.*
                  >
                  > *Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some
                  > points. May be my analysis will be useful.
                  > *
                  >
                  > *I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji
                  > which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for
                  > his participation. *
                  >
                  > Pranam to our beloved Guruji!
                  >
                  > Thanks and Regards
                  > Adith

                • Luther Rath
                  Message 9 of 28 , May 8, 2010
                    Thanks Misraji.
                    Dr. Rath

                    Message 10 of 28 , May 8, 2010
                      Dear Sri Asithji,

                      You have stated that PP gets cancelled due t close conjunction of Satn. and Moon.  You will kindly note that the sub of Moon is Saturn and sub of Satn. is Jupiter diefferent
                      subs.  As such they are not in rapt conjunction.  PP Dosha gets cancelled even by rapt conjunction, I think is not correct.  Cancellation of PP Dosha is linked only with Sun to burn even if star lord is near the Sun.  Here Sun is not involved. On the contrary Sun is also in the star of Saturn to follow the suit of Saturn. So PPD is strong and stands.

                      I still have doubt that Jupiter is not connected to Saturn in any way. Mercury 7th lord also is not connected to Saturn.
                      Jupiter is posited in 12th and his star lord Mercury with self strength is placed in 4th.  In KP Rule, I have seen that \placement of planet is more important than its signification.  In this case neither Jupiter nor Mercury is connected to either 7th directly or the supporting houses.
                      Both the planets strongly signify 4th than 7th or 2nd or 11th.
                      Since Jupiter is not connected in any way to Saturn, I doubt the strength of both Jupiter and Mercury.  There is no rule that benefic Jupiter involvement will cancel the PPD.

                      I request the Moderator to give clear ruling in this regards.
                      If it is against my thinking under specific rules, I shall
                      gladly accept and revise my thinking.
                      Message 11 of 28 , May 8, 2010
                        Dear Sri Adithji,

                        Few minutes back, I prepared a mail to be sent to you.  It was also not with sender's name.  Due to some fault, it appears that it got sent without completion.  Kindly let me know whether you got it.  It was about non-cancellation of PP andalso bout DB for the event.  If you have not received I shall again send my remarks. You have not mentioned the proposed marriage is a love affair one.

                        I request moderator to clear my doubt raised. He will kindl let me know whether the mail just got ready for despatch
                        has been already received.  It appears in my sent item box.

                        Truly yours,

                        K.S.V.Ramani

                        Truly yours,

                        K.S.V.Ramani

                        Message 12 of 28 , May 9, 2010
                          dear TWji,
                                    Thank u very much,i analyse in  traditional way which i am practising  more than 20 yrs [as a hobby,to help others if they need,] my children used to comment  my prediction as counceling ,ofcourse people meet astrologer when they are in  badly need,so  before seeing any  horoscope i prayed ga napathy to guide me,i suggest sma ll shanthi to  the  concern planet and ask them to do full faih [ that is important]its work out well .

                          I  am lerning  k p after joining  this  .all  seniors  analisis help me to follow  k p system
                          thanks with regars

                          Congratulations to SUNA, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS. VIJAYAMOHAN for correct selection of timing up to the Bukthi lord, which is the most main level in KP but general in Traditional or SA (of V K Choudhry).
                          Regards,
                          TW

                          --- In k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

                          > Dear friends ,
                          >
                          > Thanks for those who have participated in the Quiz. Totally 19 participants.
                          >
                          > *But no one hits the bulls eye!* Because this is a difficult case
                          >
                          > *BUT SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN are correct in selecting the
                          > Bukthi lord which is very difficult.*
                          >
                          > Normally when any client approach an astrologer when the marriage is
                          > delayed, we will face this type of peculiar combination in the charts.
                          > Nothing will be easy (like the examples given in the books)to find the
                          > strongest significators and fix the period. we have to scrutinize the
                          > significators in all aspects as ever said. Also give importance to nodes (as
                          > i ever say, Multi faced weapons).
                          >
                          > Also *pls do not just look at the significators as per the regular rule. Try
                          > to find the stronger significators by all means* (say like the Backward
                          > theory) and find them.
                          >
                          > *ANSWER:*
                          > *
                          > HIS MARRIAGE DATE IS ABOUT TO BE CONDUCTED ON
                          > "17/6/2010" IN JUP-RAH-MARS- MER*
                          > *
                          > Hats off to SUNA JI, DR.RATH, SENTHIL, MRS.VIJAYAMOHAN !
                          > *
                          >
                          > *Suppose if I have said the Marriage is yet to happen, I am sure they would
                          > have correctly fixed MARS andra -MER sookshama.*
                          >
                          > *
                          > *
                          >
                          > *I also Appreciate VGR Pavan ji and KHAS who have selected MARS as the
                          > Bukthi lord. But MARs has played its role as Andra.*
                          >
                          > *Pls go through the chart and analyse again, you will really understand some
                          > points. May be my analysis will be useful.
                          > *
                          >
                          > *I like to bring the notice about the impact of the BTR as per Yogesh ji
                          > which has raised again the doubt on the said rule. But I thank him a lot for
                          > his participation. *
                          >
                          > Pranam to our beloved Guruji!
                          >
                          > Thanks and Regards
                          > Adith

                        • Sunaparantha Kalyan
                          Message 13 of 28 , May 9, 2010
                            Dear Misra ji,

                            Thanks a lot for yr congratulation.

                            Kalyan

                            Message 14 of 28 , May 9, 2010

                              Message 15 of 28 , May 9, 2010
                                Dear Sri Adithji,

                                Stll I am unable to digest your analysis and reply.
                                (1) You have stated that Satn.-Moon close conjunction, PPD gets cancelled.  Where is the rule sir?  In fact close conjunction only leads to PP Disha and any cancellation of this Dosha will be only by Sun's position and Planets concerning this dosha when they are  near to Sun.  So PP Dosha stands in this case.

                                (2) You have stated that Jupiter has to give the result in his period. (a) Kindly see the rule when PP Dosha exists, Saturn will not allow other planets to give the result i.e. marriage.  It will take place only in the last period of planet connected to Saturn.  Here Jupiter is not connected to Saturn or his star lord Mercury is connected.
                                (b) Jupiter is lord of Lagna has gone to 12th,  It is fundamentally weak.  How can his aspect on Mars lord of 7th  can be beneficial from 12th.  Mercury is also strong significator of 4th.  Even if he signifies 7th by virtue of his self strength, 7th lord in 4th cannot take the lead to give marriage.  As such I am unable to understand your statement that Jupiter has to give the marriage in his period.
                                Actually, I was also thinking of replying to the quiz on the line of Shri Lajmiji, who categorically stated that there is no marriage.  All these need a third party well versed in rules requires to be intervened.  Moderator is silent despite a request made by me for his intervention.
                                Kindly don't misunderstand that I am arguing unnecessarily.
                                This quiz raises many important doubts especially when you have given the date of marriage too.  I think that there must be something wrong with the data of birth chart, in the absence of any of the previous events for verification.

                                Your previous quiz also made me to such confusion (marriage of 15 years girl getting married).

                                With best wishes,

                                K.S.V.Ramani

                                Message 16 of 28 , May 9, 2010

                                  Dear Madam/Sir,

                                  Thanks for your remarks.  The question now is not about the native's married life will be happy or not.  It is the question about his time of marriage.  Pl. see my remarks in my mail of today to Sri Ajithi.  Out of 9 planets, 7 are placed in adverse signs.  Only Venus and Sun are o,k,  No planet is very strong for the marital bhavas 2, 7 and 11.  Will you kindly explain how the married life will be happy throughout as per traditional astrology, you follow.

                                  With best wishes,

                                  K.S.V.Ramani
                                    Dont worry , marriage ll happen as per schedule ,he ll have happy marital life,dasa or bhkthi of 5 th or 9 th ll give good result, mars lord of 5th in its own house  gives good result
                                  regards
                                  mrs. vijayamohan

                                  Message 17 of 28 , May 10, 2010
                                    Dear KSV Ramani ji,

                                    My reply is given in Green color.

                                    Adith

                                    On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:59 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@...> wrote:

                                    Dear Sri Adithji,

                                    Stll I am unable to digest your analysis and reply.
                                    (1) You have stated that Satn.-Moon close conjunction, PPD gets cancelled.  Where is the rule sir?  In fact close conjunction only leads to PP Disha and any cancellation of this Dosha will be only by Sun's position and Planets concerning this dosha when they are  near to Sun.  So PP Dosha stands in this case.

                                    Actually the rule PP is not much clear always. As I have given in my prevoius quiz wherein the natove was having PP but got married in 15-16. Actually the point what I mentioned in my statement, I read in KP Jodhida Pokkisham ( Tamil) Part 5. page # 880) By. Shri.K.Subramaniam.  "When Sat and Moon are not in beneficial aspect , the marraiage is not delayed..and Rapt conjunction falls in the Non-benefial aspect, hence this will not cause delay" You can also check.

                                    (2) You have stated that Jupiter has to give the result in his period. (a) Kindly see the rule when PP Dosha exists, Saturn will not allow other planets to give the result i.e. marriage.  It will take place only in the last period of planet connected to Saturn.  Here Jupiter is not connected to Saturn or his star lord Mercury is connected.
                                    (b) Jupiter is lord of Lagna has gone to 12th,  It is fundamentally weak.  How can his aspect on Mars lord of 7th  can be beneficial from 12th.  Mercury is also strong significator of 4th.  Even if he signifies 7th by virtue of his self strength, 7th lord in 4th cannot take the lead to give marriage.  As such I am unable to understand your statement that Jupiter has to give the marriage in his period.

                                    Jupiter is in the star and sub of Mercury the lord of 7 nad Jupiter does aspect Mercury. Hence Jup is a signficator of 7. Further Mer is in the star of Mer itsef. Also Jup is in the sub of Sun who has no planet in its star is in 3 and is in the star of Sat the lord of 2. Jupier does aspect SUn also. With these parameters , I have stated that Jup must give the marriage in its period despite its delay.

                                    Actually, I was also thinking of replying to the quiz on the line of Shri Lajmiji, who categorically stated that there is no marriage.  All these need a third party well versed in rules requires to be intervened.  Moderator is silent despite a request made by me for his intervention.
                                    Kindly don't misunderstand that I am arguing unnecessarily.
                                    This quiz raises many important doubts especially when you have given the date of marriage too.  I think that there must be something wrong with the data of birth chart, in the absence of any of the previous events for verification.

                                    Dear sir, instead of having a doubt on the BT, why dont we think that we need more points to learn yet...Hope that will be healthy.
                                     Did you check with the RPs at the time of analysis for the BT verification?

                                    Message 18 of 28 , May 10, 2010

                                      Congratulation to Dr.Rath Ji,Sunaparantha Kalyanji,Senthil ji,Mrs.Vijay Mohan Ji,Pawan ji & others who predicted the date of marriage which is near to fixed date.
                                      Regards
                                      Sujata

                                      Message 19 of 28 , May 10, 2010
                                        Dear sir,
                                                        For happy life,we have to see th e strength of the house 2, 5, 7, 9
                                        lord of 2 saturn  in exaltation and aspected by its sign lord,  and by lord of 5th is strong enough to give good family life.
                                        5th lord mars is  in its own house in the star of kethu who is in lagna also strong,
                                        7th lord mercury is in4th   though i is in neecha sthsna tt rectify by the aspect of jup. the sign lord an d in its own star also strong
                                        9th lord sun in its friends house and aspected by iits sign lord  gets stength
                                        out of all the lagna lord ,jup thougth it is in 12, it is in his friends house and aspected by its sign lord mars  it is not weak.where  ever jup present it wont affect the strength of its aspects. so it aspects to the lord of 7th strengthen  7t h lord,

                                        in future the dasa lord is saturn is well placed only

                                        In my experience, i have seen divorce or separation, in those horoscope where 7th lord weakend, associated with malifics and if the DBA  COMES it play the main role

                                        according to my knowledge, he ll have happy marital life,i am praying for the same
                                        Firstof all i want clear my self ,i am not a astrologer,i know astrology with my ancestrial blessings.
                                        thanks with regards
                                        vijayamohan

                                        Message 20 of 28 , May 10, 2010
                                          Thank you Sujataji,
                                          Even though I have reached to nearer period the prediction lacks in many respects. I should have first predicted that the native is not yet married. This is my first mistake. Next I should have examined for promise of marriage. Some claim that marriage is not premised. Many do not agree with the method of prediction and date fixed for marriage. The date must have been fixed by the parties and Aditji could have justified. Some do not agree to it.
                                          Unless these all are not taken in to account the prediction remains incomplete.
                                          I am trying to restudy the chart. But I may not post it as it might harm the sentiments of others. It shall be for own-self only.
                                          How ever thank you very much.
                                          Regards.
                                          Dr. Rath

                                          Message 21 of 28 , May 11, 2010
                                            Dear Sujatha Ji,
                                            Thank you for yr kind words.

                                            Suna

                                            Message 22 of 28 , May 11, 2010
                                              Dear Adithji,

                                              Thanks for your reply.  Ay one time, I was upset to have caused you annoyance, in the absence of your reply. Thanks for your curtesy in replying.  I am eagerly awaiting your good report of marriage having been celebrated nicely.
                                              Then I shall get all my doubts cleared.

                                              Truly yours,

                                              K.S.V.Ramani

                                              Message 23 of 28 , May 11, 2010
                                                Dear KSV Ramani ji,

                                                I always reply immediately if I am at the system.

                                                I shall update you!

                                                With Regards
                                                Adith

                                                Message 24 of 28 , May 11, 2010
                                                  Dear Ramaniji and Adithji,
                                                  I am in full agreement, that, when Saturn and Moon are not in beneficial aspect , the marriage is not delayed... and rapt conjunction falls in the non-beneficial aspect, hence this will not cause delay.
                                                  What I think is when Saturn is with in 2.5 degrees from the MOON.
                                                  So Now we are away from PP Dosho. Now the question is whether Jupiter gives marriage. Jupiter is in the constellation of Mercury. That means it is Grade 3 significator for VII. Since it is in the sub of Mercury itself, it gives positive result. Remember Mercury is lord of VII.
                                                  Dr. Rath

                                                  Message 25 of 28 , May 11, 2010
                                                    Dear Friends,
                                                    1. This part of Punarphoo Dosha with 10 example charts saying that in cases of adverse Western aspects between Moon and Saturn, Punarphoo Dosha is mitigated and good Western aspects make the dosha accentuated appears in " K. Subramaniam's Astrology for Beginners Vol 5, 1st edition 1994, pp 741-764" and also in "Punarphoo, 1st edition 1999, pp 72-91.
                                                    2." In the case of rapt conjunction of Moon and Saturn in adverse nature, the effect of dosha is not felt and hence the marriage takes place at an early age. (p 744 of above 1st book and p 74 of above 2nd book) " is not consistent with the following example charts in the same book of Punarphoo;
                                                    a) "Abnormal Delay in Marriage" by rapt conjunction of Moon (14:47:43) & Saturn (15:37:49) in Aries (Punarphoo pp 30-35);
                                                    b) "Professional Problems" by conjunction of Moon (22:29:41) & Saturn (28:14:22) in Sg (ibid pp 17-21)
                                                    c) Marriage is delayed by conjunction of Moon (24:24) & Saturn (24:03) in Capricorn (ibid pp 47-50);
                                                    etc.
                                                    3. Punarphoo Dosha is not mitigated by adverse Western aspects in the following example charts:
                                                    a) Moon (Li 24:08) opposition Saturn (Ar 28:15) causing changes the marriage date (Punarphoo pp 4-7);
                                                    b) Moon (Ar 09:07:50) square Saturn (Cn 09:38:13) causing failure of marriage after engagement; (ibid pp 13-16)
                                                    etc.
                                                    4. It is also not consistent with the following KP basiscs:
                                                    a) Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-so-ever with Moon, there will be some obstacle or impediment, not only during negotiation but also at the time of fixation and even at the time of celebration of the marriage. (KP Reader IV p 74)
                                                    b) In mentioning about Western aspects, such mitigation is not mentioned. (KP Reader IV pp 137-139);
                                                    c) If a planet has to offer a desirable as well as an undesirable result, it will offer both. One result "does not cancel" the other. Both the result will operate in due time. (KP Reader IV p 180)
                                                    d) When a house is on fire, we throw water and sand. (KP Reader VI p 319)
                                                    5. The bottom line is how can bad or good Western aspects (grade E significator) can change the KP significators of grade A,B,C&D.
                                                    Thanks and regards,

                                                  • adith kasinath.g.k
                                                    Message 26 of 28 , May 11, 2010
                                                      Dear Rath ji,

                                                      Lets wait till next month.

                                                      I shall update!

                                                      With Regards
                                                      Adith

                                                      Message 27 of 28 , May 12, 2010

                                                        Dear Dr. Rath,

                                                        If I may add. PP dosha exists when Saturn aspects moon, when Saturn is in conjunction with moon OR even when moon and Saturn are placed in each other’s sign. This dosha as a rule or observation causes some abnormality in marriage. One of these abnormalities is delay in marriage. However, the delay in marriage happens only when Saturn aspects Moon by the 3rd, 7th or 10th aspect. The delay will not be caused due to conjunction OR due to moon and Saturn being in each other’s sign. Its worth noting that the delay in marriage due to Saturn’s aspect on moon will be seen ONLY when moon is in one of the three house of marriage i.e. 2, 7 or 11.

                                                        Regards,

                                                        Ajoy

                                                        Message 28 of 28 , May 12, 2010
                                                          Dear Ajoyji,
                                                          Thank you very much for your comments. Till now conceived that association of Saturn and moon in a chart where Saturn happens to be a significator of 2 or 7 or 11, marriage will be delayed and not denied. Now it is new to me to know that Moon should occupy 2 or 7 or 11 for Saturn's delaying effect.
                                                          Rapt conjunction of Saturn with Moon could give different result than delaying or denying. It needs further study.