Quiz 16 answer

  • Vishram Deshpande
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 27, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      I thank you all for participating in the quiz & share your views.

      Following are the details of the incident.

      On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pm

      At nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage & ate a chocolate. While eating he said "I told my kids many times that these chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I forgot to ask you one..." As I had been without any food due to the interview, accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became unconscious there only.

      At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at my condition my elder brother thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him only one sentence with closed eyes, "This happened to me because I ate a chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here" & slept.

      Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates.

      Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened after eating the chocolate & how I got back home.

      I wish to congratulate following astrologers whose answers were close to the incident.

      1) Dev Sarkar ji - Promotion ( I got employed after a small period of unemployment)
      2) Sijata ji - Hospitalisation
      3)Sundar ji - Hospitalisation & going to foreign country.( I was selected & went to UAE after a month)
      4)Niky Modi ji - Problem in nervous system & operation
      5)Sudhir ji - Health problem & hospitalisation
      6)Deepak Sharma ji - Accident & hospitalisation

      Out of the above 3) 4) 5) (in my opinion) are very much close to the event. I congratulate them. I thank all those who participated but couldn't come close to the event & all seniors too, who conducted a discussion & made few rules more clear to me about BTR

      Thanks & regards.

      Vishram Deshpande

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
    • sudhir
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 27, 2009
        Dear Vishram,

        I got the correct answer beacuse I used the time given by your parents. Now you can safely ignore the rectified time

        Thanks !

        Best regards
        Sudhir

[...]

      • Sunaparantha Kalyan
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
          Dear Friends,

          I got late to join with the new quiz.
          I am still on the way of analysing and I too have found the  TOB given by the parents looks to be correct.

          I wish to make yr attention to Shri Yogesh Lajmi ji, who always adducing the theory for BTR as Asc Sub and Sub sub are tally with the Mo's Star and Sub, which makes the correct BT, is elegantly showing with the parent's information.

          Regards

          Kalyan

          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
            Dear Members,

            Congratulation for those who have given close prediction & others for thier best effort.

            GOOD LUCK!

            D.Senthil

            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
              Dear Vishram

              Thank you for your congratulations.

              Thanks.........Sundar

              --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@...> wrote:

              > Dear Friends,
              >
              > I thank you all for participating in the quiz & share your views.
              >
              > Following are the details of the incident.
              >
              > On 30/05/1999 I had an interview in Mumbai for a job in Dubai. Due to very big queue I got a chance in the evening, but got selected for Dubai. As the train for which I had booked a ticket had already gone I decided to go to Pune by a State Transport luxury bus. The bus started at 6:00 pm
              >
              > At nearly 7:00 pm my co passenger took out a chocolate box from his baggage & ate a chocolate. While eating he said "I told my kids many times that these chocolates are not good for teeth but they just didn't listen...oh sorry, I forgot to ask you one..." As I had been without any food due to the interview, accepted the chocolate happily & immediately started eating. For only one or two seconds I could feel that the taste of chocolate was not good & I became unconscious there only.
              >
              > At around 2:00 at night I was brought to my house by some people. Looking at my condition my elder brother thought I had drunk & shouted at me. I told him only one sentence with closed eyes, "This happened to me because I ate a chocolate & pay Rs 2350 to these people who brought me here" & slept.
              >
              > Then I was kept in ICU for 3 days as my condition was very critical & I was unconscious for three days. When I got up, I was unable to remember what had happened to me after eating the chocolate. It took nearly three weeks to make me normal. The doctor told us that the dose was so strong that it could have ended my life that day only, but my lifeline was strong & I survived. What I lost was gold rings, cash worth Rs 20,000/- & all my original certificates.
              >
              > Very surprising thing about this, that after exactly one year (sun in same sign same degrees) I started remembering (though not clear) what had happened after eating the chocolate & how I got back home.
              >
              > I wish to congratulate following astrologers whose answers were close to the incident.
              >
              > 1) Dev Sarkar ji - Promotion ( I got employed after a small period of unemployment)
              > 2) Sijata ji - Hospitalisation
              > 3)Sundar ji - Hospitalisation & going to foreign country.( I was selected & went to UAE after a month)
              > 4)Niky Modi ji - Problem in nervous system & operation
              > 5)Sudhir ji - Health problem & hospitalisation
              > 6)Deepak Sharma ji - Accident & hospitalisation
              >
              > Out of the above 3) 4) 5) (in my opinion) are very much close to the event. I congratulate them. I thank all those who participated but couldn't come close to the event & all seniors too, who conducted a discussion & made few rules more clear to me about BTR
              >
              > Thanks & regards.
              >
              > Vishram Deshpande
              >

              > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos

            • Senthil
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                Dear Kalyan,

                How will you fix BTR for the person born with CANCER, SCRPIO, PIECES Moon sign with JUP as STAR lord & RAH as sub whose lagana(ascendant) also in the same Sign-star-sub or just one sub offset (plus+ or minus-) position?

                If we look at the sub table (given below), Suppose if the birth (Natal) chart moon position is in MOO-JUP-RAH (the degree is 91:20:00) 'then as per the rule mentioned by Lajmi one can fix the ascendant either in MER-JUP-JUP(the degree is 80:00:00) or  in MOO-SAT-JUP(the degree is 104:53:20) .The highest difference is 13.5 deg(say) which will give roughly 54min time offset. As per this no birth should happen in this time zone. How this is correct? Please review and reply.

                Hr.No.Sgn:Str:SubDegree
                56MER:JUP:JUP080:00:00
                57MER:JUP:SAT081:46:40
                58MER:JUP:MER083:53:20
                59MER:JUP:KET085:46:40
                60MER:JUP:VEN086:33:20
                61MER:JUP:SUN088:46:40
                62MER:JUP:MOO089:26:40
                63MOO:JUP:MOO090:00:00
                64MOO:JUP:MAR090:33:20
                65MOO:JUP:RAH091:20:00
                66MOO:SAT:SAT093:20:00
                67MOO:SAT:MER095:26:40
                68MOO:SAT:KET097:20:00
                69MOO:SAT:VEN098:06:40
                70MOO:SAT:SUN100:20:00
                71MOO:SAT:MOO101:00:00
                72MOO:SAT:MAR102:06:40
                73MOO:SAT:RAH102:53:20
                74MOO:SAT:JUP104:53:20

                Members can also through some light on the above.

                GOOD LUCK!

                D.Senthil

                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                  Dear sir,
                   You may be correct in all aspect of the matter concerned.
                  What I have mentioned is based only on my first glance at the erected chart, as I was just after the surgery and couldn't go thru more on it.(When the answer come to the scene, still I was on my way)
                  The chart erected by me is as per the parent's information, ie 11.25 pm.
                  Asc. is Aries and Sg/St/Sb are Ma-Su-Ra

                  What ever it is I am not going to argue with anyone, till I found the exact one.
                  But... in this case there are several matters to be judged, which happened in a single day and we must prove all these incidents with any BT.

                  Chain of incidents faced by Vishram ji, according to his statement are,
                  1. Interview
                  2. Travel by a train
                  3. Poisoning by eating a poisoned chocolate
                  4. Unconsciousness/ Sick
                  5. Hospitalization.
                  6. Recovery/ Escape from the death.

                  So far I didn't see any reply from the members, who have made any supporting declaration for No. 3 above, which is the most important incident of this quiz.

                  With regards

                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                    I congratulate to all who predicted the event happened.
                    All the best at all moments
                    Regards
                    Sahhasra Saagara

[...]

                    Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
                  • Sundar
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                      Dear Sagar

                      Thank you.........Sundar

                      --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@...> wrote:

                      > I congratulate to all who predicted the event happened.
                      > All the best at all moments
                      > Regards
                      > Sahhasra Saagara
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • Senthil
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                        Dear Lajmi,

                        Please review the RBT rule followed by you and may clarify the points mentioned in my below E-mail.

                        Thanks

                        D.Senthil

                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                          Dear Sunaparantha,
                                                      That is precisely where the RPs and the sub-sub-lords of the Ascendant Star  and Moon star  will come to your rescue...to decide for certain...as to the exact one.
                                                      OK...I am sure it is clear now...
                                                      With best wishes,
                                                      Yogesh Lajmi.
                                                                            GOOD LUCK !

                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                            Dear Mr. Yogesh ji / Mr. Kalyan

                            Please let me know how I can improve my prediction further on Quiz 16.

                            Thanks........Sundar

                            --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@...> wrote:

                            > Dear Sunaparantha,
                            >                             That is precisely where the RPs and the sub-sub-lords of the Ascendant Star  and Moon star  will come to your rescue...to decide for certain...as to the exact one.
                            >                             OK...I am sure it is clear now...
                            >                             With best wishes,
                            >                             Yogesh Lajmi.
                            >                                                   GOOD LUCK !

                          • deepak sharma
                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 28, 2009
                              Dear Vishram Ji,

                              Thanks for your mail and Quiz.

                              Time given by you seems almost correct.

                              Many a times, there are indications of significant events visible in Natal Chart itself which happnes when dashas and transits play their role.

                              For indication of this event in your Natal Chart, 12L Mars (Natal) touches 6H through its 8th aspect.

                              You are advised to be careful about losses through cheating / speculation / theft / fire /  misunderstandings / confrontations / litigation.

                              Warm Regards,
                              Deepak Sharma

                              To: k_p_system@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 14 of 19 , Oct 29, 2009

                                Dear Lajami,

                                Thanks for your reply. As per your statement can understand that in the birth chart if the actual difference in distance between the MOON & ASCENDANT is small( say less that 10 deg) irrespective of the location of the Sign of the MOON & ASCENDANT the method/Rule followed by you will FAIL and needs some Alternative method as mentioned by you.

                                Hope the members can make a note of this and use suitably.

                                GOOD LUCK!

                                Thanks with regards,

                                D.Senthil

                                From: Senthil <athi_ram@...>
                                To: k_p_system@yahoogroups.com
                                Cc: yogeshlajmi@...
                                Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 3:26 AM

                                Dear Lajmi,

                                Message 15 of 19 , Oct 29, 2009
                                  Dear Deepak ji,

                                  Thank you for your advise, but now I am 54 & I have already experienced almost all things for which you have told to be careful. Now I don't know how many such things are balance, but from start of Venus Dasa the days are better.

                                  Vishram Deshpande

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Oct 30, 2009
                                    Dear Vishram
                                    thank you for giving your quiz.
                                    I predicted Job  matters too about your quiz.You can see my message.
                                    Best Wishes
                                    Hussein

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Oct 30, 2009
                                      Dear Senthil
                                      Do u have an example Donot under estimate Gods arrangements. Suppose, Lagna is ma me ma. And moon is at ma me ju. Now if ma is in cacer in mer star it is indicating the mo star lord. Where is the problem?
                                      Regards
                                      Sujata

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Oct 30, 2009
                                        Dear Sujata,

                                        The RULE followed by Lajmi is very simple.

                                        Natal Asc SUB lord = Natal MOON STAR lord
                                        Natal Asc SUB-SUB lord = Natal MOON SUB lord- for more closer results/accuracy
                                        It is simply the direct relation check. Here there is no question of studying where Natal Asc SUB lord is deposited & it's constellation, relation with MOON star, sub etc.

                                        If this is the case then this will come under our general RP rule for birth time check. Dr.Rath & myself have done the study and compiled data is available in the files/studies section you may refer the same for more details.

                                        There are births happened where the moon & Asc is in proximity range.

                                        GOOD LUCK!

                                        D.Senthil

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Nov 1, 2009
                                          Dear Sunder
                                          Me is csl of 2 3 8, in the sub of ra ( badhaka ), indicates danger. so food consumed while travelling can lead to danger and hospitalisatin as ra signifies 7 8 11 12
                                          Regards
                                          Sujata

                                          Please let me know how I can improve my prediction further on Quiz 16.

                                          Thanks...... ..Sundar

                                          --- In k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

                                          > Dear Sunaparantha,
                                          >                             That is precisely where the RPs and the sub-sub-lords of the Ascendant Star  and Moon star  will come to your rescue...to decide for certain...as to the exact one.
                                          >                             OK...I am sure it is clear now...
                                          >                             With best wishes,
                                          >                             Yogesh Lajmi.
                                          >                                                   GOOD LUCK !

                                          Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.