Quiz 16

  • Vishram Deshpande
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 25, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      On 30/05/1999 I had to face something very significant in life, which I would like you astrologers to guess. Following is my birth data

      DOB 21/08/1956
      TOB 23:35 (as told by parents)
      TOB 22:47:52 (as rectified by Vijayanand Patil ji) I was very much doubtful about the TOB being wrong by nearly 1 hour
      Place  - Pandharpur, Maharashtra (75 E 20, 17 N 40)

      Details of what exactly happened will be posted on coming Wednesday.

      Thanks & regards.

      Vishram Deshpande

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
    • Senthil
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 29, 2009
        Dear Sujata Das,

        Thanks for your appreciation. I request those who have given different predection please do the post study and post your findings (if any).

        GOOD LUCK!

        D.Senthil

        From: Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ yahoo.co. in>
        To: k_p_system@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 2:15 AM

        Dear Friends,

        In KP astrology roll of RPs is considered to be very important & predictions / BTR based on RPs is are always accepted by all KP lovers saying its a divine help from God. We see that these things always help astrologers whenever any doubt arises. But question comes to my mind, why BTR done by different astrologers didn't match in case of quiz 16 ? Is it really  necessary to do BTR ? One guessing based on time given by my parents (non BTR processed) also worked & came close to the actual event. In a recent post I read that BTR should be done only if some one is doubtful about the birth time. But it is very clear that no one can confirm his birth time himself & he has no option other than believing on what was recorded by others. In such cases ( better to say, all cases) every one should be doubtful about the time & every TOB must be rectified. Some astrologers say that these days everywhere recording time is done correctly but we see that even if we use hi-tech watches we have difference of time every where, then  what should have been the condition few years back when we used to have ordinary watches ?

        I request all experienced astrologers to throw some light on this matter so that no one makes any mistake at the very first step of analysing any birth chart.

        Thanks & regards.

        Vishram Deshpande