Quiz 10: Marriage Quiz

  • Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009

      Dear Friends,

      We have had enough quizzes on the charts of those whom we do not know.

      Now I am presenting a quiz on someone who is Live and alive in this Group, Myself.

      Please tell me the date of my marriage.

      28th June 1961, 10.14 (recorded time), Eluru. (Near Vijaywada)

      16.45 N, 81.09 E

      I will report the results by day after tomorrow, ie. Wednesday 19th at sharp 6.00pm , and hope Shri Puneetji is free to approve my mail at that time.

      best wishes,

      Bhaskar.

    • Punit Pandey
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009
        Dear Bhaskar ji & Friends,

        Bhaskar ji, appreciate your interest in conducting the quiz and allowing everybody to test their skills again. I am sure applying it on known person's chart will add credibility.

        Friends, like previous quiz, you are requested to send response to the forum and CC to Bhaskar ji (bhaskar_jyotish@...)

        Like previous quiz, participation from all branches and systems are invited. If you are using any other system than KP, please mention the same in your email. Also please make sure that you are posting the full analysis in the email.

        Thanks & Regards,

        Punit Pandey

        On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

        Dear Friends,

        We have had enough quizzes on the charts of those whom we do not know.

        Now I am presenting a quiz on someone who is Live and alive in this Group, Myself.

        Please tell me the date of my marriage.

        28th June 1961, 10.14 (recorded time), Eluru. (Near Vijaywada)

        16.45 N, 81.09 E

        I will report the results by day after tomorrow, ie. Wednesday 19th at sharp 6.00pm , and hope Shri Puneetji is free to approve my mail at that time.

        best wishes,

        Bhaskar.

      • Dhananjaya Kekuda
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009
          Dear Bhaskar ji,

          Lord of 7th is retro and placed in 6th and kethu is position in 7th could have delayed the marriage. In my openion, Sun/Mercury dasha gave you the marriage ( October 1987-August 1988).

          Waiting for the results.

          with regards
          Dhananjay

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 17, 2009
            Dear Dhananjaya ji,

            Thank you for the quick response.

            regards,
            Bhaskar.
          • msbohra62
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 18, 2009
              Dear Bhaskar ji,

              First of all I would like to know your birth time is correct or not because it is recorded time as you have mentioned.

              BTR :-
              DOJ : 18.8.2009
              TOJ : 12:26:03
              POJ : Jodhpur
              SW : JHora.

              RP are as :
              Ascendant lord : Venus
              Ascendant SL : Jupiter
              Moon in Sign L. : Moon
              Moon in Star : Jupiter
              Day Lord : Mars

              Jupiter is retrograde so deleted form RP.

              As per your birth time 10:14 the Ascendant Leo-Venus(SL)-SU(SL)-JU(SSL).
              Ascendant lord is fixed so no need to be in RP,Venus is in RP but Sun is not in RP so the birth time is not correct it should be correct through RP.

              At the time of 19:14 the Ascendant is 15Le50'40:00" as Leo-Ven-Su-Ju.
              Venus is in RP so SL is correct but Su is not in RP so Sub should be correct as per RP,Venus we have used now we have Moon and Mars.Moon is strong so we look for Moon sub and for micro we look Mars as SSL.These all comes when Ascendant is 16Le20'51:00'.The nearest time of birth I am getting is 10:16:28.

              Now for your main question,Marriage date ?

              7th CSL is Venus,11th CSL is Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.
              There is no planet in the star of Venus so Venus is strong significant,there is no any planet in Saturn also so it is also strong significant.
              Venus is l/o 3,10 in 9th Saturn l/o 6,7 in 6th.6th and 10th are denial for marriage but as a Karka Venus we can take and as a 7th lord we can take Saturn.

              Saturn and Venus are in the star of Sun and Sun in the 11th as l/o 1st with Mercury l/o 2nd,11th.So Sun and Mercury appear as period of marriage.Looking your Dasa period firstly i think for Venus Mahadasha but directly Venus is not related with 2,7and 11cups so left it.I have choose Sun as Mahadasha and Mercury as AD,KP rule Mahadasha and lord of Mahadashas Sub lord both are should be significant of any 2,7,11 cups tha marriage promises to happens.

              So marriage in the period of Sun-Mercury 20-11-1987 to 27-9-1988.

              I have one more choice as ketu in the 7th aspect by Mars,Rahu form ascendant and both are in the star of Ketu so they are also give the result of marriage.Venus is also in the cups of Mars.
              If we take Sun-Mars-Rahu Dasa which is 27-11-1984 to 16-12-1984.

              Second one is my first choice to select as the marriage period.

              If seniors find any thing wrong as application of rules than please let me know the real one so i can correct myself in future.

              Thanks,

              M.S.Bohra

              --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@...> wrote:

              > Dear Friends,
              >
              > We have had enough quizzes on the charts of those whom we do not know.
              >
              > Now I am presenting a quiz on someone who is Live and alive in this
              > Group, Myself.
              >
              > Please tell me the date of my marriage.
              >
              > 28th June 1961, 10.14 (recorded time), Eluru. (Near Vijaywada)
              >
              > 16.45 N, 81.09 E
              >
              > I will report the results by day after tomorrow, ie. Wednesday 19th at
              > sharp 6.00pm , and hope Shri Puneetji is free to approve my mail at that
              > time.
              >
              > best wishes,
              >
              > Bhaskar.

            • sujata das
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 18, 2009
                Dear Bhasker
                csl of 7th, ve in star of su (1 10) and sub of mo(4 6 12) in ke star, agent of sa, l/o 6 7 in 5 promises marriage with delay. Mer( 2 10 11 12) conj. su can given marriage. Also su in sub of mer+.( 10 2 11 )
                Ma is the earliest dasa promising marriage.Ma+  me+  sa  or ma ra me may have given marriage
                The RPs are ve ra sa me me ma ma
                Regards
                Sujata

                We have had enough quizzes on the charts of those whom we do not know.

                Now I am presenting a quiz on someone who is Live and alive in this Group, Myself.

                Please tell me the date of my marriage.

                28th June 1961, 10.14 (recorded time), Eluru. (Near Vijaywada)

                16.45 N, 81..09 E

                I will report the results by day after tomorrow, ie. Wednesday 19th at sharp 6.00pm , and hope Shri Puneetji is free to approve my mail at that time.

                best wishes,

                Bhaskar.

              • adith kasinath.g.k
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 19, 2009
                  Dear Bhaskar ji,

                  Here is my speedy attempt. I sat last night on your quiz. But could not complte it as I was not feeling well
                  But I made a note of it. I could not do the  analysis report as the time was very very short and also I am still not well. Yet to give my participation, I shall give my answer herewith. If needed I shall send my Report later.
                  Of course it is also not so easier one.

                  I could not do any rectification. Hence the peiod may be little vary.

                  MARRAIGE PERIOD: in MOON,SATURN,MERCURY periods. Mostly in 1994.

                  Regards

                  Adith

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 19, 2009

                    Dear Bhaskar ji,

                    Most probable period looks like -
                    1. Around May-June 1994 in Moon-Saturn dasa
                    2. Around May-June 1990 in Moon-Moon dasa

                    I believe that Moon is strong because it is in star of Ketu who represents Saturn l/o 7th.

                    Thanks & Regards,

                    Punit Pandey

                    On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@...> wrote:

                    Dear Friends,

                    We have had enough quizzes on the charts of those whom we do not know.

                    Now I am presenting a quiz on someone who is Live and alive in this Group, Myself.

                    Please tell me the date of my marriage.

                    28th June 1961, 10.14 (recorded time), Eluru. (Near Vijaywada)

                    16.45 N, 81.09 E

                    I will report the results by day after tomorrow, ie. Wednesday 19th at sharp 6.00pm , and hope Shri Puneetji is free to approve my mail at that time.

                    best wishes,

                    Bhaskar.

                  • ajoy
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 19, 2009

                    Dear Mr. Bhaskar

                    I thought QUIZ NO. 9 was a tough one on marriage. But your case seems to be even more brain taxing. Still, since I have always participated in quiz here is my attempt. Please find the chart attached.

                    A unique case were no occpants in 2,7 & 11 and no planet in occupants star. So the 4th level significators of 2, 7 & 11 are Mer, Sat & Mer respectively. Mer and Sat both in the sub of Saturn signifying 5,6 and 7. Good.

                    Since I do not have 4 planets to form the DBSA I would now rely on aspects and conjunction and also ruling planets.

                    Ruling planets at time of analysis are SAT, MER , MO , MER, SUN

                    Sun & Mer are conjoined. Both aspect Moon in 5th from 11th. Hence Moon becomes a strong beneficial significator.  A strange co incidence is that moon is in ruling and is also in its own sign , in mercury star and in 7th house in the time chart. And since its aspected by sun & mercury both, moon has to feature prominently in the DBAS.

                    No other planet aspects any of the marriage related houses nor does the prime significator aspect any planet.

                    So my selection of planets is MER, SUN, MOON, SAT. Since mercury is sat sub and I have taken already taken Saturn, I would omit mercury and also for the reason that moon who represent mercury due to the aspect.

                    Venus dasa not selcted since its strong significator of 10 & 1. Next dasa of sun is selected with prominence of moon and inclusion of sat.

                    So the marriage was in SUN-MOON-MOON-SAT. But my ruling planet tells me moon all the way. So it should be SUN-MON-MON-MON.

                    Regards,

                    Ajoy.

                    Message 10 of 11 , Aug 19, 2009
                      Dear friends,

                      Few more participants added -

                      Suresh Awasthi ji
                      Adith ji
                      Ajoy ji recd. on my personal id at 5.57pm
                      Shyam ji recd. on my personal id at 6.33pm

                      Ajoy ji has predicted the right period as in fact I was married in Sun-Moon-Moon.

                      Shyamji has mentioned  "In between 20/1/1984 and 8/5/1984 is my answer".
                      Shyamjis id is shyam1051@.... Though this answer is very much near the right date of marriage, but since this mail has been received about more than a half hour of the result being posted on Board, I believe this would disqualify.

                      But hats off to all the participants for the courage shown in actively participating in the Quiz.

                      Few more points - I have never had a second marriage ( I wouldnt mind a few more , though - HaHa), Only One, had no difficulty in marriage, the match matching was done in the first instance itself,and in those days anyways we had not much of a choice to say Yes or No. We were just taken as scape goats to the prospective brides place and all rest of the talking was done by the elders. We had to abide by whatever they decided for us.

                      regards/Bhaskar.

                      --- In k_p_system@yahoogroups.com, "ajoy" <ajoy_matchless@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Mr. Bhaskar
                      >

                      > I thought QUIZ NO. 9 was a tough one on marriage. But your case seems to be
                      > even more brain taxing. Still, since I have always participated in quiz here
                      > is my attempt. Please find the chart attached.
                      >

                      > A unique case were no occpants in 2,7 & 11 and no planet in occupants star.
                      > So the 4th level significators of 2, 7 & 11 are Mer, Sat & Mer respectively.
                      > Mer and Sat both in the sub of Saturn signifying 5,6 and 7. Good.
                      >

                      > Since I do not have 4 planets to form the DBSA I would now rely on aspects
                      > and conjunction and also ruling planets.
                      >

                      > Ruling planets at time of analysis are SAT, MER, MO, MER, SUN
                      >

                      > Sun & Mer are conjoined. Both aspect Moon in 5th from 11th. Hence Moon
                      > becomes a strong beneficial significator. A strange co incidence is that
                      > moon is in ruling and is also in its own sign , in mercury star and in 7th
                      > house in the time chart. And since its aspected by sun & mercury both, moon
                      > has to feature prominently in the DBAS.
                      >

                      > No other planet aspects any of the marriage related houses nor does the
                      > prime significator aspect any planet.
                      >

                      > So my selection of planets is MER, SUN, MOON, SAT. Since mercury is sat sub
                      > and I have taken already taken Saturn, I would omit mercury and also for the
                      > reason that moon who represent mercury due to the aspect.
                      >

                      > Venus dasa not selcted since its strong significator of 10 & 1. Next dasa of
                      > sun is selected with prominence of moon and inclusion of sat.
                      >

                      > So the marriage was in SUN-MOON-MOON-SAT. But my ruling planet tells me moon
                      > all the way. So it should be SUN-MON-MON-MON.
                      >

                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > Ajoy.

                    • sujatadash1
                      Message 11 of 11 , Aug 20, 2009
                        Dear Punit
                        My yahoo mail is showing some error.Hence, I am sending the answer through kp groups.
                        As csl of 1 5 11 is ra+,and it is in star mer,l/o 7 and placed in 11, I think, the person had love marriage in sa ju ra or sa ra ju.
                        Kimdly forward it to Mr Bohra also
                        Regards
                        Sujata