Fw: Test our Expertise 02 - Score Board

  • Punit Pandey
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 15, 2009
      forwarded.

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@...>
      Date: Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:16 PM
      Subject: Fw: Test our Expertise 02 - Score Board
      To: k_p_system@...
      Cc: Punit Panday <punitp@...>

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@...>
      To: k_p_system@...
      Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:29:34 PM
      Subject: Test our Expertise 02 - Score Board

      KP Quiz 02 Score Board

      No

      Name

      Answer

      01

      Tem Pram Chopra

      1.Generative Organs, Vernreal Distemper, The Bladder

      2. Puss Formation between Hip and ankles

      02

      Adith Kasinath

      Physical disorder due to nervous problem

      03

      Punit Panday

      Health condition involving the nervous system. Two most common disorders can be inappropriate growth of certain parts of the body/ organs or lack of control over certain part of body (e.g. in paralysis).

      04

      KSV Ramani

      Kidney / Hinder part of brain with impure blood circulation.& urinary problem

      05

      Dr. Luther Rath

      So the disease could be congenital absence of anus and some part of rectum. The baby undergoes surgery.

      06

      Sandeep Patel

      Congenital Heart Defect; probably Hypoplasia or Septal Defect.

      07

      Neeraj Chowksy Ji

      Problem urinory track, may be blocked problem in genitial organ.

      08

      GRC Pawan

      Heart disease

      09

      Sunil Gondhalekar

      Deformity in Legs

      10

      Neelam Guptha

      A congenital and chronic disorder of bones and blood with arising from a nervous disorder seriously affecting the heart and circulation and causes anomaly in abdominal organs like liver and kidneys. It could be a malfunctioning in bone marrow which gives rise to malignancy in blood cells or abdominal organs.

      11

      D.Krishnamurthy.

      severe nervous debility below hip region and may lead to

      paralysis.

      12

      M.S.Bhora -

      (by Traditional)

      Enlargement in body structure as enlargement of Bones at the junction of hip joints, thigh along with some abnormalities in abdomen reasion may be malfunction of Liver orenlargement of liver.

      13

      Ajoy

      Reproductory organs. Further more venus is in the 7th house denoting GENITALS.

      14

      Sandeep Patel

      Congenital heart disease.

    • tw853
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 15, 2009

        Man, You're the ONLY one hitter of the bull's eye astrologically.  Regards, tw