Re: [HARC] 2003 Tulip Time

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      I should have five to eight people from the Allendale High school who can
      help!
      Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hi Nacho;

        I worked the Wed and Thurs parades for the last two tulip times. I have
        already signed up on a sheet that Dave passed around at the last HARC
        meeting, but I thought I'd let you know that I will do the Wed. and Thurs.
        parades again this year.

        See you,

        Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY