Reminder of meeting tomorrow night..

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014
      Don't forget tomorrow night's E.A.T. meeting. This month it will be
      "Bring n Brag".

      Do you have a new widget that you built, or bought? Got a new portable
      antenna you built?
      Did you modify an existing device to do what you want it to do? Just
      about anything will do.
      And if you have a question about how to build or modify or operate
      something, come on down.

      Monday night, Feb 24, at 7 PM at the Ottawa Red Cross, 270 James St.

      Tom Bosscher K8TB
    • Mike W8DER