Think "field day 2003"

  • jdollar.geo <cdandrea@surfree.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hello all,

      It not to soon to start planning field day 2003. Date and Time Period:
      Field Day is always the fourth full weekend of June, beginning at 1800
      UTC Saturday and ending at 2100 UTC Sunday. Field Day 2003 will be
      held June 28-29, 2003 I would like to start off by saying the Ernie
      Lloyd W8EL will not be the coordinator this year. Ernie will be the CW
      band captain and an operator this year. Ernie has done a great job
      with field day in the past but needs a break. We must all pull
      together and work together to get the ball rolling and keep it moving.
      I am looking for band captains and assistant band captains and a
      coordinator for field day. I am willing to be the coordinators
      assistant and help in any way I can, but I don't know enough
      about it to coordinate it all on my own.

      If you would like to fill any of the above spots please email me at
      KC8RQT at arrl dot net. I will put together a list of band captains
      and assistants and post them. After we have a list of people we will
      then set a time and date for a field day planning meeting. I hope we
      can all work on this one together. I know our club has a lot going on
      this year but we need to do this and do it right.

      Thank you,
      Chris
      KC8RQT