Ham in a day, one more VE needed

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2013
      Thanks to Byran's hard work, we will have 12 students tomorrow afternoon.

      We have four VE's lines up,

      Rick, N8GGO
      Sheila, K8AJ
      Joe, AC8JD
      and Tom KD8DEG

      We could use one more VE. To avoid having 19 show up, please indicate
      here on the forum if you can help.

      The testing begins at 6 pm, so you should be there between 5:30 and 5:45 PM.

      Thank you

      Tom Bosscher K8TB
    • John Hanse

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2013
          Thank you John...

          On 10/25/2013 7:16 PM, John Hanse wrote:

          I can make it

          John Hanse

        • Art Van Wyhe

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2013
              Art,

              Have him stop over. We can handle walk-ins for the class, and for the exam time, for tech, general or extra.

              Tom K8TB

              On 10/26/2013 8:43 AM, Art Van Wyhe wrote:

              Tom, if there is room for one more student, my son, Tim, may be able attend.  His work schedule opened up.

              From Art VW