Re: [HARC] Ham License in a Day Class 1 Month Notice

  • Suzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      I plan to be there!

      Dennis Wagner

      Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 23, 2013, at 5:11 PM, Bryan Leenheer <bryan.leenheer@...> wrote:

      The Holland ARC will host another Ham License in a Day, October 26, 2013
      (a Saturday).

      More information at http://www.hollandarc.org/?p=2846

      Online information and registration at

      http://tinyurl.com/October2013HIAD

      Here is some additional information for where, when, and what to bring (It's also available in the tinyurl above):

      Location: American Red Cross of Ottawa County

      270 James Street

      Holland, MI 49424

      Date: October 26, 2013 (Saturday)

      Times: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM Study Sessions
      6:00 PM to 8:00 PM License Testing Session

      Cost: $35.00 (Includes FCC Exam fee) Light refreshments will be provided.

      What to bring with you.....
      If available bring a legal photo ID such as a Drivers License or Passport.
      If no legal photo ID is available then bring 2 pieces of legal ID. Anyone 16 years old or younger must have a parent or legal guardian present for the entire session..

      Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX