Re: [HARC] ILLW-2013 / Sunday Cancellation Notice

  • Bill Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
      Glad the activity was a big success. I just couldn't justify being with you all as Deb and I are spending virtually every minute packing up - the house here has been sold and the Florida place has roof on and coming along. I have even skipped the CQ RTTY test that I finished 4th in the US in a year ago.
      vy 73,

      Bill K9HXO