US-0158 Holland Harbor Lighthouse Activation !

  • kb8qap
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hi All,

      Just a quick note for anyone coming down to help activate BIG RED at the State Park this weekend here in Holland for ILL Weekend; We plan to fire up the grills around noon for lunch and we have pretty much the basics covered. Cups, Plates, Chips, Dogs, Etc. If you want something different to add to the grill, please bring it along with your coolers! Some of our club members are bringing additional side items to pass. We could use a few two liters of pop yet, and/or a case of water for the operators as the temps will reach 80's near the channel.

      We are looking for guest operators as well, so don't be shy! We need help with our VHF UHF station for Echolink and IRLP contacts too!

      Please drive safe everyone, and we look forward to seeing you at the State Park.

      Talk-in on the 147.060 Repeater

      9:00 AM arrival time for site set up.
      73! KB8QAP