Next Ham in a Day class?

  • Bryan Leenheer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2013
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm scheduling the next Ham License in a Day Class with the Red Cross right now, and they have the 26th of October available.  Does anyone on the list know of any potential conflicts with events or anything else?

      Please get in touch with me by Friday if you know of anything, as I need to firm up the date with the Red Cross soon or we might lose our spot.

      Thanks!

      Bryan
    • Mike W8DER
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2013
        Bryan,  That is the weekend after the Muskegon and Kalamazoo hamfests.  Sounds like good timing.

        Mike, W8DER

      • richarde_97@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2013
          Should work for OK for me. Let me know as soon as you have the date firmed up. I'll register the class with the ARRL as soon you get back with me.
          Thanks, and good job bringing the new hams on line.

          All the Best,
          Rick.

          Sent from Samsung Mobile

          Bryan Leenheer <bryan.leenheer@...> wrote:

          Hi Everyone!

          I'm scheduling the next Ham License in a Day Class with the Red Cross right now, and they have the 26th of October available.  Does anyone on the list know of any potential conflicts with events or anything else?

          Please get in touch with me by Friday if you know of anything, as I need to firm up the date with the Red Cross soon or we might lose our spot.

          Thanks!

          Bryan

        • Suzie
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2013
            That one I can probably make, thanks Bryan.

            Dennis Wagner

            Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
            Sent from my iPhone