International Lighthouse Lightship Weekend August 17 -18th!

  • kb8qap
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      Holland ARC will be sponsoring a unique opportunity for those interested in working the on-air International Lighthouses & Lightships event coming up this weekend, August 17 & 18th from our own waterfront venue! Members from the Holland ARC will be at the Holland State Park to activate BIG RED Light house (US-0158). With over 480 lighthouse's officially registered for this years event, we are excited to be counted among the elite few who are putting these fantastic structures on the air via amateur radio.

      All are welcome!

      Where? Holland State Park

      When? Saturday August 17 9 AM -7:00PM
      Sunday August 18 9AM - 1:00 PM

      This HARC event is an outdoor activity and will cancel if severe weather is expected for our area. Please monitor the 147.06 K8DAA repeater for current venue status and or cancellations.

      73! Jeff KB8QAP