Extraterrestrial Ham

  • Joe DeKock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      I never heard of Art Bell or his apparent popular talk radio show from the 90's which covered topics of extraterrestrial, paranormal activity, ghosts and science .  But this news article about his return to radio caught my eye because of the picture.  Turns out he is a very active Ham.

    • John Hanse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
        So you never worked the over night shift.

        He has been around for years.

        John Hanse