net control needs

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 86 , Jul 22, 2013

      Greetings to All:

      Even though the hot, busy summer nights are filled, the Monday net has been run weekly.  We have had nece lists and interesting contributions to the topics.

      Now we need some volunteers to take the net control seat.  The dates are listed below.  So if you can take a turn, please let Ed know.  If you are stuck for a topic, let me know and we’ll come up with one.

      July 29:

      August 5:

      August 12:  Tom :  KD8DEG (club meeting night)

      August 19:

      August 26:

      PS.   Tom , K8TB will post the list on HARC web site under calendar of events is you need a reference.

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 28

        Greetings ALL:

        The following persons will be the Holland ARC 2 meter net controls for the month of July.

        The only need for this month is July 17.  If you can take the chair on that night, we will appreciate it.

        JULY 3:  JACK,  KE8CIO

        JULY 10:TOM,  KD8DEG

        JULY 17:

        JULY 24:  TOM, KD8DEG