Re: [HARC] Need a battery for QRP?

  • Alek Kristola
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013

      I don't get paid til thurday how many does he have?

      On Jul 16, 2013 2:11 PM, "Wars" <wa8rsa@...> wrote:

      Elm and Washington St.
      One block east of State St.
      Turn south on Elm on east side of Elm.

      73
      Wa8rs

      Dave
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 2:07 PM, Bryan Leenheer <bryan.leenheer@...> wrote:

      Hi Jeff,

      Where is John's Batteries located in Zeeland?

      Bryan

      On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM, kb8qap <kb8qap@...> wrote:

      Attn QRP'ers!

      Anyone wanting to get into the sport of QRP may want to check out this supplier for a lead on some nice affordable batteries. Brand new, deep cycle 12v batteries for wheelchairs are currently available for $25.00 each at John's Baterries in Zeeland.

      I want to thank Jim N8CTL for discovering this place and letting the our club members and QRP operators know about the batteries offered by John.

      73 kb8qap