We're Having a Fun Work Party--And We Did!

  • larynl2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      We had a great group out tonight! The site looks great; I don't think TeleRad will know it back.

      A whole bunch of weeds were pulled, bushels of weeds were wacked down, hundreds of pounds of stone moved. Now the owner can move in with his industrial-strength weed killer and take the rest.

      Those present were (in the order that I wrote them into my phone:
      John N8WVN
      Tom K8TB
      Nick KD8JBG
      Hank (I can never remember your call Hank)
      Phil K8PVH and XYL
      Bryan KD8LDX, XYL and Harmonic
      Charles (didn't get the call, next time)
      John WB9JSR
      Jeff KB8QAP
      Jim KC8KE
      Jon W8QPP