Re: [HARC] Holland ARC is holding a Ham License in a Day Class, Aug 3, Saturday

  • Suzie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      I am but will be out of town the first 3 weekends in August :-(
      Will have to figure something else out

      Dennis

      Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 1, 2013, at 9:56 PM, K8TB <k8tb@...> wrote:

      Dennis,

      The class was moved from July 27 to Aug 3 for various reasons. Know anyone interested?  :)

      Tom Bosscher K8TB

      On 7/1/2013 9:48 PM, Suzie wrote:

      I had heard there was to be one in July, did that fall through?

      Dennis Wagner