Re: [HARC] Field Day

  • Bryan Leenheer
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 18, 2013
      Thanks for the emails and the prodding about the Saturday Potluck!

      Yes, we will be doing the Traditional Field Day Potluck at the Field Day Site on Saturday evening (6:30PM); bring a dish to pass and yourself on down to the Ottawa County Fairgrounds and enjoy the company, look at the stations we'll have setup and find out what Field Day is all about - Fun!

      Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Art Van Wyhe <artvw@...> wrote:

      Kim, the French toast would be good with sausage.  Actually, almost anything will be good at that time. ALSO, DOES THE SATURDAY EVENING SHARED DINNER NEED TO BE PROMOTED BETTER, especially since we have several new club members?  Thank you again for your vital role in this adventure.

      From Art VW

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 5:42 AM, "kalobert" <n8kal@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      Field Day is almost here! If someone has a grill available, I could use it for the burgers and brats on Saturday evening.
      For those of you early risers joing us for breakfast on Sunday morning, which do you prefer: Eggs (any way you like 'em!), pancakes, or french toast. Of course these all come with all the timmings! Let me know your toughts, and I'll get it all ready soon.
      See you all Saturday about 6:30 for dinner! (bring a dish, remember?)

      Kim N8KAL Chief cook and bottle washer.

    • Rich Lovely
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 25, 2016
        We'll be here 24 hours, you could drop in tomorrow, too.  The best way to learn is to do - that's what I'm doing today!

        On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 at 12:52 Eddie and Jill Redder ejrnredder@... [k8daa] <k8daa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Oops, we have a conflict.  We won't be there after all.  I definitely want to learn more about this over the next year and participate in some way.

        Jill K8JAR

        On Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:20 PM, "Eddie and Jill Redder ejrnredder@... [k8daa]" <k8daa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        sounds great!
        Jill K8JAr

        On Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:18 PM, "Rich Lovely rich@... [k8daa]" <k8daa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        We have tons of chips, so perhaps dip would be good?

        On Sat, Jun 25, 2016, 9:47 AM Eddie and Jill Redder ejrnredder@... [k8daa] <k8daa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Since I don't know what others are bringing,which wold be best?
            salad
            potato dish
            dip/spread

        I don't have a particular pot luck specialty but have a few ideas.

        It may be too late for you to get and answer this...if so I will pick one.

        Thanks, Jill K8JAR

        On Friday, June 24, 2016 10:19 PM, "'John H. Hanse' johnhanse@... [k8daa]" <k8daa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Just post here what you are bringing.

        On Jun 24, 2016, at 9:09 PM, ejrnredder@... [k8daa] <k8daa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Who should I contact regarding a "dish to pass"?  I hope to check out Field Day - maybe participate in some way next year.

        Jill K8JAR

        --
        Rich "RoadieRich" Lovely
        KE8BSL