Re: [HARC] Field Day

  • Bryan Leenheer
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 18, 2013
      Thanks for the emails and the prodding about the Saturday Potluck!

      Yes, we will be doing the Traditional Field Day Potluck at the Field Day Site on Saturday evening (6:30PM); bring a dish to pass and yourself on down to the Ottawa County Fairgrounds and enjoy the company, look at the stations we'll have setup and find out what Field Day is all about - Fun!

      Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Art Van Wyhe <artvw@...> wrote:

      Kim, the French toast would be good with sausage.  Actually, almost anything will be good at that time. ALSO, DOES THE SATURDAY EVENING SHARED DINNER NEED TO BE PROMOTED BETTER, especially since we have several new club members?  Thank you again for your vital role in this adventure.

      From Art VW

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 5:42 AM, "kalobert" <n8kal@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      Field Day is almost here! If someone has a grill available, I could use it for the burgers and brats on Saturday evening.
      For those of you early risers joing us for breakfast on Sunday morning, which do you prefer: Eggs (any way you like 'em!), pancakes, or french toast. Of course these all come with all the timmings! Let me know your toughts, and I'll get it all ready soon.
      See you all Saturday about 6:30 for dinner! (bring a dish, remember?)

      Kim N8KAL Chief cook and bottle washer.

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 19, 2013
        YES! I love all that breakfast food. I'll be present, RAIN OR SHINE.

        Ed
        KF8EV