Re: [HARC] Re: computer problem

  • Bryan Leenheer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hey Bill,

      Are you interested in using the laptop Phil is offering?

      Bryan

      On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Phil Van Huis <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:

      Hey Bryan and Bill,

      I have a ten year old Dell laptop with Windows XP that could be used.  I don't have the logging software in it but maybe you could install it.
      Let me know.

      Phil, K8PVH

      Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:51 PM
      Subject: [HARC] Re: computer problem

      Does anyone have a spare laptop which Bill Miller can use for his Field Day logging efforts?

      Thanks!

      Bryan Leenheer, KD8LDX

      On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Bill Miller <k9hxo@...> wrote:
      I have 2 laptops. One won't work with the suggested FD software and the newer one is acting up badly since TSA went over it several times when we checked in at GRR.

      May not get it fixed in time so wonder if someone has a machine for the 80/40 op??
      73,
      Bill K9HXO

    • Bill Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        I have been in and out so much over the past few days that I missed this email. I am bringing my Win 7 laptop along. It has been working OK now but still kinda flaky. I have loaded the planned software already.
        73,
        Bill K9HXO

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
          Hey Phil,
          I sure appreciate your offer of the computer. Fortunately mine was resurrected and did its job for us at the 40/80 cw spot.

          Thanks much for use of your shelter and help logging too. Made it a great effort!
          73,
          Bill K9HXO