10 Meter Equipment For Sale

  • w8rdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      I have a radio shack HTX 10 meter transceiver, works well comes with stock mic and power cord. I currently have it set up as a base station. In addition I have a cushcraft AR-10 vertical antenna (bought new in December) and a 10 meter dipole with a balun (1 year old). I am asking $250 for everything. I can send picture on request! Please respond to this posting or you can call 616-669-3223!

      Thank You!