RE: [HARC] Dayton anyone?

  • sfkaney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      I can't afford the time or the money this year but maybe someone that's going could do me a favor. There was a company that was selling cute little (sexy) QRP kits and gear. If someone could get me their contact info it would be appreciated. These days small is beautiful and beautiful & small is gorgeous to me

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone