Reminder of the Holland ARC meeting tomorrow night...

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2013
      Tomorrow night at the Holland ARC meeting, May 13, 2013,
      we will have as a guest speaker, Al Pinero, who is a
      avionics engineer at General Electric.
      Al will be delivering his talk on his drone and the Arduino flight
      controller.

      This presentation will be directly after the Holland ARC main business
      meeting around 7:50 PM and will showcase the electronics in use on his
      aircraft.