Thank-you Tulip Time Communicators!

  • kb8qap
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Holland ARC wishes to thank each of our club members who have rolled up their sleeves and participated in this years Tulip Time with the Red Cross! Your efforts as effective communicators really made a huge impact on the safety and well being of this amazing event. The nets were run in a very professional manner and the communicators did a great job. Many of our newest members did an absolutely fantastic job too, and are well on their way as seasoned and effective radio communicators! We are very proud of each and everyone of you!

      If you missed this event, we encourage you to help out with communication opportunities that will be coming up later on this spring and summer as hams will be needed for these assignments too.

      And just a quick reminder also, the upcoming HARC business meeting is scheduled for this coming Monday, May 13th! We will delve into the realm of Arduino Flight controllers and drone aircraft as we have Al Pinero from GE AVIONICS coming in for our guest speaker for the evening. So it looks to be a interesting night.

      Thank you all for a job well done!

      See you on Monday night

      Sincerely,

      Jeff Ver Hage - KB8QAP