Help a MD with interference problem.

  • Alek Kristola
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:42 AM

      I'm a nurse, one of the doctors that comes to my work received a phone call this AM.  Caller said he triangulated interference to the doctor's house and it was occurring between 9pm and 9am.  Also said he needed to fix it before he reported him to the FCC.  Did not specify a frequency, states its been occurring for the last 9 months.

      The doctor lives near Christ Memorial Church in Holland, 49423.  He has nothing on a timer and doesn't have any new appliances.

      If I had the equipment for more than VHF and UHF I'd try to help him but I don't.  Anyone willing to help him narrow down the problem?

      The called said he was a Ham operator but I can't find that name in the FCC database.

      Thank you,

      Alek KD8SLT

    • K8TB